Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sea Skimmer, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com online user name and password. I then get this message.

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts 53addcee-df36-44ff-8764-b794af08d0fa?upload=true.png

I have tried a google email address but I get the same message. Yet I can log onto both going through a internet browser.

Any help would be nice.

:)

Sea Skimmer, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts [​IMG]

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  4. techbuzz Win User

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

1. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts - Similar Threads - Mail won't add

2. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  3. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  4. Cannot add Yahoo email account to Windows 10 mail

Cannot add Yahoo email account to Windows 10 mail: I am trying to add my Yahoo email account to the Windows 10 mail app. I go into 'Manage Accounts' and click the 'Add Account' option.I receive the pop up window to add account. I select 'Yahoo!'.The 'Connecting to a service' window opens - showing the Yahoo! sign in window.I...
  5. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to add email account to windows 10 mail client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add email account to windows 10 mail client: I am unable to add email account to windows 10 mail client. As soon as I launch the app it gives the error "Cant' create account, your company won't allow you to create that type of account. For more info, contact your company's support person"....
  7. Can't add new email account to Mail

Can't add new email account to Mail: My hotmail account was linked to my mail app in Win10. I received a notification the it needed "fixing", however it was unable to fix itself. I was still able to receive mail and sign in on other devices. So I unlinked the account a planned to re-link it, however now when I...
  8. how to add email accounts to live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add email accounts to live mail: how to add email accounts to live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-email-accounts-to-live-mail/3f6c0045-4d14-4b4e-9fc0-f2af4ab60aef
  9. Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts

Windows 10 Mail won't add email accounts: Hello I would like to use windows 10 mail. I click on mail and then go to add account. I click on outlook.com and then type in the my outlook.com online user name and password. I then get this message. [ATTACH] I have tried a google email address but I get the same message....
  10. Windows 10 Mail - Not able to add email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail - Not able to add email accounts: Hi guys, I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a long time, and had two email accounts on this. One was my personal hotmail account, and one was an exchange account I use for work. Last week the exchange account stopped working (no emails in the inbox or in saved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 wont add mail acc