Windows 10: Windows 10; Major problem again

Discus and support Windows 10; Major problem again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't get it... this is the 3rd time I have installed Windows 10 in 2 weeks and I can' get it to work correctly. I have already given up of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Napivo, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Napivo Win User

Windows 10; Major problem again

I don't get it... this is the 3rd time I have installed Windows 10 in 2 weeks and I can' get it to work correctly.

I have already given up of installing Visual studio 2015 community

This time when I try and access Windows 10 to get All versions of direct X (I need version 9) I get rerouted to Windows 10

WTF is going on?

:)

Napivo, Sep 26, 2015

2. Help

I'm Having A Major Problem , I Installed Windows 10 with no problem until, I was not able to view the start menu and every thing in it. I'm at the point to resting my pc , but don't know if I would be able to install Windows 10 again.

Manny The Jaguar, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 26, 2015
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Make an image backup now, then do a clean install of Windows 10. This is the best way to install Windows 10. I didn't at 1st, and had problems. After doing a clean install, Windows 10 is running prefect, and VERY fast!! But, always make a image backup before you do a clean install. Use the free program Macrium Reflect from a boot disk. USB or DVD your choice.

OldMike65, Sep 26, 2015
  5. Napivo Win User
    I bought mine from the shop on USB... I have done 3 clean formats of my C drive so far....

First time everything went ok until I installed free AVG. I know why now, but even this time around everything still gets screwed up.

Ah well time to make a backup and try again...

As a technician, how could I ever expect Microsoft to get it right this time..... lol I hoped.

See you all in 24 hours...

Format C:
    Y

Napivo, Sep 26, 2015
  6. TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10; Major problem again - Similar Threads - Major problem again

2. Updates Causing Major Problems Again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates Causing Major Problems Again?: A few weeks ago, a MS update caused crashes/freezes/slowdowns on my HP notebook. But yesterday's update 1/2/2023 caused far worse problems. I was cleaning and inspecting the notebook with Revo Uninstaller Pro tools and Windows tools which rarely cause serious issues....
  3. Updates Causing Major Problems Again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates Causing Major Problems Again?: A few weeks ago, a MS update caused crashes/freezes/slowdowns on my HP notebook. But yesterday's update 1/2/2023 caused far worse problems. I was cleaning and inspecting the notebook with Revo Uninstaller Pro tools and Windows tools which rarely cause serious issues....
  4. Updates Causing Major Problems Again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 recurring major problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 recurring major problems: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was having all sorts of major problems. Sound wasn't working. Many of the settings weren't working. Networking issues. You name it. None of the repair solutions/diagnostics were able to resolve the problems. After the...
  6. Major Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major Windows 10 Problems: starting from about a week ago i have been experiencing the following problems: - DRM content is not playable on multiple browsers - Youtube livestreams are not playable on certain browsers ("Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available....
  7. Windows 10 reinstall major problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reinstall major problem: Well I've been treading on thin ice for a couple of months. I knew 2 out of my 4 HDs had bad sectors. I backed up all my files so I only had Windows 10 and programs left on C drive (had like 1 or 2 bad sectors). I bought a Samsung SSD 860 EVO and tried many times to...
  8. windows 10 restart major problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 restart major problem: really weird problem . background all out of focus . but on the right lower corner there 3 start icon in focus . the keyboard don't seem to work . but the mouse im able to use the pointer all around the screen . i do have a pop up box on the right lower corner it saids in it...
  9. Major problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problems with windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. End of August an automatic update sent my computer into BSOD. Fixed this with help but since then have to continually use task manager, powershell, run as admin and then copy/paste the following:- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers...
  10. Major Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Windows 10 Problems: This all started happening today and I have no idea why. I am able to run my programs and open files on my desktop like images and such but "internally" I am having major problems. Here's a list of everything that has happened. •For files on my desktop, I am unable to...