Windows 10: Windows 10: Manageability Choices

Discus and support Windows 10: Manageability Choices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week at Microsoft’s TechEd conference in Europe we talked about the enterprise capabilities in Windows 10, starting with Joe Belfiore’s keynote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Manageability Choices

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 6, 2014
  2. AZRobert Win User

There is no icon, no help item in any of the drop-down menus, no help choice when I right click in the Task Manager Title Bar

Original title: Windows 10 Task Manager

"Using Windows Task Manager" refers to selecting help in the Task Manager, but when I open the Task Manager in Windows 10, there is no ? icon, no help item in any of the drop-down menus, no help choice when I right click in the Task Manager Title Bar, and
    no other evident way to access help. Is my copy of Task manager defective, or is there some other action I need to take in order to access Task Manager Help?

AZRobert, Nov 6, 2014
  3. Josmarie Win User
    Microsoft webcam HD5000 has a blue square frame around the face area

Thank you Sachin. I did look at this site previously but it doesn't allow Windows 10 as a choice for operating system. My Device Manager says the camera is working properly, but on the old system it had a choice of many more settings than the three remaining
    ones. A driver search says all my drivers are up to date, but it is obvious something has been lost from the camera function since the upgrade to Windows 10.

Josmarie, Nov 6, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Manageability Choices

1. Windows 10: Manageability Choices - Similar Threads - Manageability Choices

2. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  3. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  4. Drives not showing up in drive manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drives not showing up in drive manager.: I just factory reseted my pc today and my ssd that i had installed isnt showing up anymore, also I installed a new M.2 drive that also isnt showing up. I've watched a bunch of videos trying to fix this problem but they all tell me the same thing, to go to drive manager and...
  5. Drives not showing up in drive manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives not showing up in drive manager.: I just factory reseted my pc today and my ssd that i had installed isnt showing up anymore, also I installed a new M.2 drive that also isnt showing up. I've watched a bunch of videos trying to fix this problem but they all tell me the same thing, to go to drive manager and...
  6. Drives not showing up in drive manager.

7. Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager: I got my wife a new PC with OEM Win 11 installed. It worked fine when powered up. I had previously made a backup on a external hard disk of her old Win 10 pc using the free version of AOMEI backupper version 7.3.3 . I selected System Backup.The backup appeared to work...
  8. Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager

Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager: I got my wife a new PC with OEM Win 11 installed. It worked fine when powered up. I had previously made a backup on a external hard disk of her old Win 10 pc using the free version of AOMEI backupper version 7.3.3 . I selected System Backup.The backup appeared to work...
  9. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad
  10. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad