Windows 10: windows 10 map app not working

Discus and support windows 10 map app not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is on a dell venue pro 11 tablet with windows 10 pro. I downloaded an offline map in settings, then map app would not load. When I click on map,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by byu1, Jan 10, 2016.

1. byu1 Win User

windows 10 map app not working

This is on a dell venue pro 11 tablet with windows 10 pro. I downloaded an offline map in settings, then map app would not load. When I click on map, it pop up for 3 seconds then gone. I tried run App troubleshooter. It did not find any problem.

how to fix this ?

:)

2. windows 10 map app not working

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to report this issue through the Windows Feedback app. This will help our developers' team to look into the issue and work on it to provide better experience for the users.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 10, 2016
  3. windows 10 map app not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if it helps.

If the issue persist, please uninstall the Maps app and reinstall it.

• Press Windows key, type PowerShell.
    • Right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator
    • Input the following command and hit Enter.
    Get-AppxPackage *windowsmaps* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. You can reinstall it from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 map app not working

1. windows 10 map app not working - Similar Threads - map app working

2. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  4. Google Maps/Maps app not working properly on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Maps/Maps app not working properly on Windows 10.: Hello, I am using Windows 10, and recently I downgraded from Windows 11. After that, one major issue I am facing is MAPSGoogle Maps or Maps app both not working properly. Location is fine. It is showing correct location but navigation or other features like zoom out/in or...
  5. Maps app not working or Shows Incorrect Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Maps app not working or Shows Incorrect Location in Windows 10: If you notice that the Maps app is not working as it should or the app shows an incorrect location in Windows 10, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to remediate this issue. [ATTACH] Maps app not...
  6. Making Google Maps the default map app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making Google Maps the default map app on windows 10: How can I make Google Maps the default map app on windows 10? I have it downloaded and the icon on my desktop. The file location is Under Google as C:\Program Files x86\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome_proxy.exeI have Win 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.964. I s this doable?...
  7. Windows 10 maps are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 maps are not working: Hello my maps are not working when i go into settings sytem storage change where new content saved ln the drop down box for offline there no option for my d drive...
  8. windows 10 map app

windows 10 map app: Unable to see street view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-map-app/f8a35a15-a22a-45cf-877b-ee6a42a5a99b
  9. Windows Maps App does not work

Windows Maps App does not work: When I open the Maps app, I get a very plain screen: [img] I'm using 1709 16299.461. If I go to settings, apps, and click on Offline maps, the screen locks up - that is, nothing happens when I click on Offline maps, and nothing else can be clicked on the screen, other that...
  10. Maps app not working...?

Maps app not working...?: Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Whenever I go to load the included Maps app, it tries to load, even showing my local map, before it just shuts down after three seconds. I followed the tutorial to remove apps as show here (I used Powershell - Option #2)...