Windows 10: Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location

Discus and support Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys. Im currently trying to install windows 10 onto my pc but my C drive is only left with 13gb of space. How do i change the download location to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bluelighty, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location

Hi guys. Im currently trying to install windows 10 onto my pc but my C drive is only left with 13gb of space. How do i change the download location to other drives?

:)

bluelighty, Aug 3, 2015

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 "Error" without error code

Media creation Tool is updated with Version 1511.

Media Creation Tool:

Download Windows 10

Detailed steps:

Download Windows 10 ISO File

The size of the update through Windows update and ISO are nearly the same.

HTH

(removed TechBench suggestion. Proper download location is the Media Creation tool.)

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Window 10 ISO too big!

If you're using
    Media Creation Tool
    , try the alternative download location at
    Tech Bench
    - or vice versa.

This may be due to choosing both 32- and 64-bit ISO's.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Hamm3r Win User

Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location

I don't think you can, You can always uninstall all the apps that's taking the room up and reinstall them after you get the Windows 10 Upgrade done. =P

Hamm3r, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location

1. Windows 10 Media Creation tool download location - Similar Threads - Media Creation tool

2. Downloading Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Media Creation Tool: I'm using Ubuntu and I need to download media creation tool for something. But I can't download because when I go download page of Windows, it only shows me option to download ISO file not media creation tool executable. Is there another way to download it from a non-windows...
  3. Unable to download media creation tool

Unable to download media creation tool: I have a problem with upgrading my Windows 10 laptop. That’s why I tried to use media creation tool. But I cannot open the media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-media-creation-tool/19a84e4a-e03b-4cc6-b0e9-7ae47ba1f149
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO

Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO: Hello, I'm trying to download the Windows 10 ISO for school however whenever I try the download stays stuck at 0%. I have tried a few fixes and not have worked. The link to the fixes I have tried is posted here. Some of the things he says to do seem to be inaccurate with...
  6. Issue with downloading Windows 10 media creation tool

Issue with downloading Windows 10 media creation tool: I have tried to download it and redownload it and there is an error. There is a problem running this tool. Error code: 0x80042405 - 0xA001B....
  7. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  8. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  10. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. location of media creation download

2. media creation tool download location

3. windows 10 creation tool download location