Windows 10: windows 10 media creator tool to USB something happened

Discus and support windows 10 media creator tool to USB something happened in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows 10 media creator tool to USB getting something happened message after downloading but during creation of files onto USB pen. do I need to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by reddwarf4ever, Aug 18, 2015.

1. windows 10 media creator tool to USB something happened

windows 10 media creator tool to USB getting something happened message after downloading but during creation of files onto USB pen.

do I need to go through the whole download process again or are the files kept somewhere allowing me to transfer to the USB pen myself manually.

this has happened twice now.....world before ok with a different W10 version

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Aug 18, 2015

2. "Something Happened" in Windows 10 Media Creator Tool

hi,

Abhishek,

After changing language to US English from CONTROL panel, language setting, administration.

I had tried media creator to install windows 10 and its working.

Thanks,

jigar

JigarKatwala, Aug 18, 2015
  3. JRamsey21 Win User
    "Something Happened" in Windows 10 Media Creator Tool

This guide did not help me at all... I still get that same "Something Happened" error.

JRamsey21, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 media creator tool to USB something happened

1. windows 10 media creator tool to USB something happened - Similar Threads - media creator tool

2. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media creator tool: Trouble shooting qustion1, Has anyone else had issues installing win10 or 11 on a B550m main board with a Ryzen5600G processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creator-tool/afc4e260-717a-427c-bce4-682386b57f71
  3. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creator tool: Trouble shooting qustion1, Has anyone else had issues installing win10 or 11 on a B550m main board with a Ryzen5600G processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creator-tool/afc4e260-717a-427c-bce4-682386b57f71
  4. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fixing system permissions with Windows 10 media creator tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fixing system permissions with Windows 10 media creator tool?: I stupidly screwed up my system permissions by trying to change them globally for the whole C drive. Got lots of errors as soon as I tried to do it and then I couldn't copy anything anyhwere. Yes, I'm an idiot. I tried a factory reset (the computer, a Lenovo Legion laptop,...
  6. Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB: Dear Sir/Madam, Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB =============================================== Over the pass few month, my computers had been being mess up, files missing, password protected files (7z files 15 chars pwd) being openned, more than ten...
  7. Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB

Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB: Dear Sir/Madam, Re: Media Creator Tool create infected ISO/USB =============================================== Over the pass months, my computers had been being files mess up, files missing, password protected files being opened (7z files 15 chars pwd), more than ten...
  8. When will Windows 10 update the ISO (Media Creator Tool)?

When will Windows 10 update the ISO (Media Creator Tool)?: I just tried to refresh install of Windows 10 as I do every so often but today for the first time the only option was a fresh install, cant keep apps and settings as I usually do. I guess this is because the Windows 10 ISO on the MS site is the old version of Windows, so this...
  9. Latest Media Creation Tool (Creators Update)

Latest Media Creation Tool (Creators Update): How can I tell or know if I am downloading the latest Media Creation Tool (Windows 10 Creators Update) from the below site? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10 Thanks 92297
  10. W10 pro ISO media creator tool

W10 pro ISO media creator tool: I am trying to keep a USB with latest build of W10 pro handy . I only have a much earlier build of w10 pro . I always like to have one in case I need to do a clean install on my laptop which was updated from win 7 pro to win 10 pro . However when I use the Microsoft site...