Windows 10: Windows 10 media player wont fullscreen movies etc

Discus and support Windows 10 media player wont fullscreen movies etc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im starting to seriously hate this default media player now... not so much on music even tho when i press stop on my keyboard it still does not stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiBBz, Aug 6, 2015.

1. DiBBz Win User

Windows 10 media player wont fullscreen movies etc

im starting to seriously hate this default media player now... not so much on music even tho when i press stop on my keyboard it still does not stop but anyways back on topic

is there a way to make the media player enter fullscreen instead of just maximizing the window ? ive tried ATL+Enter and still nothing.

:)

DiBBz, Aug 6, 2015
  2. jh02050 Win User

Booklet crashing during fullscreen movie playback

My Nokia 3G Booklet crashes during fullscreen movie playback, usually after 30 minutes. I'm using the booklet to play to a LCD screen @ 1024 x 768 via the HDMI output. The movies aren't even HD, just 600-700MB Avi files. I'm using Windows Media Player version
    12.0.7600.16415. Anybody else have this problem? The Booklet gets pretty hot playing movies too.

jh02050, Aug 6, 2015
  3. soymsk Win User
    Windows 10 Update Notification Banner During Fullscreen Windowed Mode Games

++1

This is really frustrating issue, and it has nothing with Xbox.

I guess any other fullscreen applications have this issue, like movie player, browser etc.

This banner gets me out of application, forces me to answer it.

How to stop this?

soymsk, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

DiBBz, click the symbol shown in this pic for full screen

Windows 10 media player wont fullscreen movies etc [​IMG]

Dude, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 media player wont fullscreen movies etc - Similar Threads - media player wont

2. Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV + Media Player Error 0xc00d36b4: Hello,Despite working fine just last night, I'm now unable to play any videos I have on my PC. It tells me it cannot play because the format isn't supported and gives me the error code 0xc00d36b4. Movies & TV has always been buggy for me, so I tried Media Player only to get...
  3. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  4. Setting Movies and TV as a default media player

Setting Movies and TV as a default media player: Hello!I would like to use Movies and TV as a default media player especially for .mp4 and .mov files but there seems no option including Movies and TV. Whats the solution?...
  5. Windows movies and media player error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows movies and media player error: Every time i play any video in any format, windows movies and media player both give the 0xc00d36b4 error. Verifying integrity of system files didnt work. how to fix this? VLC and other third party players work, but the ones that come with windows doesnt. submitted by...
  6. why won't windows media player play movies

in Cortana
    why won't windows media player play movies: why won't media player play movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-windows-media-player-play-movies/f084589f-b2b7-4e6a-8556-dc3816489e31
  7. Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!

Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop !!!: Hi, My Movie & TV, Windows Media Player in Windows 10 CANNOT stop. After stopping manually and it starts to play in a few secs. CANNOT figure out why? Has anyone met the same problem? Try many solutions posted online, not working....
  8. movies on windows 10 media player

movies on windows 10 media player: How do I play a movie on windows 10 media player. I'm not doing something right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-on-windows-10-media-player/71fdf5c9-8773-437a-a4a6-cbf4b87df237
  9. media player wont open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media player wont open: after running media troubleshooter the following message comes up "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Invalid class string" I am running media player 12.0.17134.1 looking forward to an answer to my problem. Regards Ray...
  10. Windows Media Player Win10n - wont install

Windows Media Player Win10n - wont install: Team I'm running Win10n 64 bit, Home built PC running 16g Ram etc. My machine updated to windows 10 without me saying a word a while back.. And prior to having a forced lobotomy and upgrading to Win 10 - I had Media Player and all was happy in the world and everything...