Windows 10: Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions

Discus and support Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello people from Ten Forums. At first sorry for my bad English. So, 1 year ago, after "figthing" to many viruses that affected my PC, because I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thunderbinazuma, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions

Hello people from Ten Forums. At first sorry for my bad English.

So, 1 year ago, after "figthing" to many viruses that affected my PC, because I downloaded too many things with them, I decided to setup a Admin account and turning my account a "normal user". With this, I was able to, everytime, some program needs admin privileges, it asks my password. However, there are many programs that I trust but are everytime I run them, asking for privilegess. Is there anyway to make Windows stop asking me for privileges for those apps? I tried to google for it, but I didn't found any answer.

Thanks in advance.

:)

thunderbinazuma, Oct 25, 2016

2. Administration Permissions

Hi,

How many accounts do you have on the computer?

You should have at least one admin account on the computer to make any changes to the computer.

Please reply with the required information, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 25, 2016
  3. EpicPro Win User
    Administration Permissions

Yes I do have 2 accounts

EpicPro, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions

Hi and welcome to Ten Forums thunderbinazuma*Smile

You could set up an account using Family Safety, using the child account(a misnomer in my opinion) options and then set the apps & programs you use often to run, all others on the system will then need elevated privileges.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-after-upgrade

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2016
  5. Well, it worked, but only with Apps from the Windows Store. Applications like Photoshop or Dragon Ball Xenoverse still asks for those permissions.

thunderbinazuma, Oct 25, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I don't know other wise, maybe some else will come along that does.

The old Windows Live Family Safety(for Windows 7) let you cherry pick installed programs.

Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions

1. Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions - Similar Threads - Memorizing Administration Permissions

2. Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10?: I believe the 4 problems listed below are tied to the same Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Problem #1, Wired LAN connection: I am having trouble setting up a wired ethernet connection between two PCs: a new Dell...
  3. Administrative permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrative permission: I am trying to delete an old security program, Mcafee, on my laptop and I get the message that I need administrative permission. I am the only user on the laptop. How do I get rid of this unwanted software?...
  4. Windows password memorization

Windows password memorization: how do i get the password program to work? it says saving but never fills in, nor remembers anything. the new windows Edge has wiped all my stored passwords out of the system, and nothing entered gets saved...
  5. Administrator permission issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator permission issues on Windows 10: I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it...
  6. Administrator Permission

Administrator Permission: How do I get administrator permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-permission/26f6efa3-b3bf-45af-8752-c2d1fbfa1a7a"
  7. Administrative permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrative permission: I'm trying to install an Embrpodery program application that has several components. Three of the four components seem to install okay but when I get to the fourth I get a "installer has insufficient priveleges to access this directory. Log on as administrator or contact your...
  8. Permission for Administrators

Permission for Administrators: How to remove administrator restrictions on Windows pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-for-administrators/a0802907-759c-416b-b26a-cbfd5e05c232"
  9. Administrator permission issues on window 10

Administrator permission issues on window 10: Hello, I recently bought my laptop off of a dad whose child used it orginally and I cannot perform administrator actions. There is only one account on the laptop and it appears to have administrator permissions when I go on control panel-change account type. On there, it...
  10. Administrator Permissions Windows 10

Administrator Permissions Windows 10: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire E 15 and am running Windows 10 behind Classic Shell (as I am not fond of recent Windows formats - I'd prefer going back to 3.1, but that's a different issue). I have a number of programs that I am trying to run, VueMinder Lite for example....