Windows 10: Windows 10 metro apps wont open

Discus and support Windows 10 metro apps wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 21342 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Choymits, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Choymits Win User

Windows 10 metro apps wont open

Windows 10 metro apps wont open [​IMG]

:)

Choymits, Sep 5, 2015
  2. toroscan Win User
    toroscan, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Apps will not open on the screen in Windows 10.

Original Title: Applications Don't Stay Open

I am finding that some Metro applications are not staying open (example: Windows Calculator). Their splash screens open, but disappear very soon afterward. I tried

both of these methods
    , but neither worked.

Weird Odd Wodd, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Choymits Win User

I've tried the Powershell command but nothing change.

Choymits, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Cluster Head, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 metro apps wont open - Similar Threads - metro apps wont

2. Apps wont open - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps wont open - Windows 10: A few apps are refusing to open like Roblox, GeForce experience and Steam, this is very annoying because I have a lot of steam games and now I cant play them because steam wont open. I followed some tutorials on YouTube and none of them worked so I was just about to pay for...
  3. Metro Apps not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  4. settings app in windows 10 wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings app in windows 10 wont open: setting app in windows 10 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-in-windows-10-wont-open/f5c287d8-729e-417f-b340-285d62d63809
  5. Windows 10 apps wont open!

Windows 10 apps wont open!: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and my apps wont open. First thing I noticed is opening pictures Pictures app from Microsoft Store and videos Movies app from MS Also I noticed some other apps not working like calculator etc. And last thing I noticed is Microsoft Store is...
  6. Xbox app wont open windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app wont open windows 10: Hello. I was convinced a while back that I had some viruses on my PC so I went into my task manager and noticed a bunch of apps with the task RuntimeBroker running along side them. At the time I was unaware what it meant so I found the directory and took control of it and...
  7. Can't open and Metro style Windows app

Can't open and Metro style Windows app: I seem to have had a major Windows 10 Pro X64 failure. After a couple days of investigation, I'm stumped. -Right now, I can't open and Metro style Windows apps including Settings. -I also can't open "services.msc" (I get a window that says Microsoft Services...
  8. Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps

Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps: Hi, Even using :: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage :: will leave some apps there, I need to decide if I should remove them manually or not, but I don't know what they do and are they vital? So please help me by letting me know what's each one? Cheers....
  9. File Explorer > Open With > remove Windows Store & Metro apps?

File Explorer > Open With > remove Windows Store & Metro apps?: If you right-click on a file, the Open With menu will have suggestions for any Metro app that thinks it can handle the file-type, as well as the Windows Store. The Windows Store is useless to me, and I have yet to see a single Metro app worth using. I'd like to remove...
  10. Windows 10 Metro UI closes after opening any app.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Metro UI closes after opening any app.: Windows 10 Metro UI closes after opening any app. Start menu properties tab missing from taskbar properties window. Some say it has been removed... some show its usage in configuring Startup? Thank you 20131

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 metro

2. windows 10 metro apps wont open