Windows 10: windows 10 mic recording issue

Discus and support windows 10 mic recording issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried recording a gane with mic audio but the recording did not have mic audio at all. to eliminate possibilities i was also using discord to talk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidElson, Aug 1, 2018.

1. windows 10 mic recording issue

I tried recording a gane with mic audio but the recording did not have mic audio at all. to eliminate possibilities i was also using discord to talk to a friend, and he could hear me. the recording settings was set to record voice too. Whay do i not hear myself in the recordings? I would love answers asap but that might not happen. please help me.

:)

DavidElson, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Page Hite Win User

Windows 10 has USB mic grayed out in sound/recording

I have Samson C01U USB microphone. This mic worked perfectly with Windows 8.1. Upgraded to Windows 10 and I now have issues. Device Manager says the device is working properly. The Sound/Recording tab say the mic is ready, yet it is grayed out in the recording
    device list. Another USB mic (integrated with Webcam) works fine. Comments, suggestions, advice? Better yet, solution?

Page Hite, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Aug 1, 2018
  4. windows 10 mic recording issue

my head phone mic is not working in window 10

Hello Jaxon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that your headphone mic is not working in Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query.

This issue might be occurring because the microphone might not be set as a default device or there might be any error in settings also. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Recording Audio troubleshooter

The built-in recording audio troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with headphone or microphone. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any
    issue with the microphone. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
              view all option on the left pane

• Click on Recoding Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Recording Audio troubleshooter do not fix the
    issue then I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to set the microphone as a default device:

• Right click on the “Sound icon” on the bottom right of the desktop screen

• Click on “Sounds”, click on “Recording

• Right click on “Microphone” and then click on “Set as default device

• Click on “Apply” and then “OK

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 mic recording issue

1. windows 10 mic recording issue - Similar Threads - mic recording issue

2. Cannot record properly on mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot record properly on mic: My headphones mic can't recognize my voice since the volume is too low. I need to cover my mouth to have it recognized. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-record-properly-on-mic/5cd9567a-482c-47ce-b8d5-f3c12412c70c
  3. Cannot record properly on mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot record properly on mic: My headphones mic can't recognize my voice since the volume is too low. I need to cover my mouth to have it recognized. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-record-properly-on-mic/5cd9567a-482c-47ce-b8d5-f3c12412c70c
  4. Cannot record properly on mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic not recording

Mic not recording: Hi there, I have been using my AKG earphone as a mic and another headphone for sound output for like a year and suddenly the mic it stopped working. I thought it was just the mic broken so I bought another one and plugged in but it did not work. Windows recognize the mic...
  6. All mic recordings are blunted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All mic recordings are blunted: I have two microphones. The PC mic and a headset mic. Regardless of which one I used while recording, the sound cuts up and down. For example if I talk in my regular voice and slowly ascend up in octaves, the transmission output will jump from normal voice to high pitch,...
  7. mic recording issue using Xbox Game Bar

mic recording issue using Xbox Game Bar: I have no problems when recording games but it doesn’t want to record from my microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-recording-issue-using-xbox-game-bar/05888267-d8b4-48f5-919a-4ef3b3e56550
  8. Windows 10 boot record issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot record issue: Hi all, I can boot into Windows 10. I have found issue is with boot record. I have found that when I boot into Installation drive for windows 10 and go to cmd prompt and do a bootrec /rebuildbcd I get the message Successfully Scanned Windows installations. Total identified...
  9. gamebar not recording my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamebar not recording my mic: my gamebar isnt recording my mic anymore but is recording my friends mics on discord and in game mics. how do i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-my-mic/e2e297e8-38c9-4e5c-b65c-29cdb0cd31e4
  10. Recording Mic Not Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Mic Not Detected: So, I'm having a problem, and I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I can hope one of you might be able to help. I'm a newbie to this kind of stuff, most of the time I've figured things out by random trial and error. The problem I'm having is that my microphone is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 akg y50bt recording