Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection?

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have a computer linked through a SSH/VPN network connection, however I noticed there is simply no way Windows able to login to any Microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xonedl, Apr 23, 2016.

1. xonedl Win User

Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection?

Hi,

I have a computer linked through a SSH/VPN network connection, however I noticed there is simply no way Windows able to login to any Microsoft account, be it trying to create a new one, or sign in for an app such as market. While I can view the market without issue, but unable to sign into download any app through the SSH/VPN network.

Is there any work around for such issue or Windows online account just not made to work through these types of connections?

All the error messages in W10 really not helping at all, just "something happened", duh~ *Shock

:)

xonedl, Apr 23, 2016
  2. Chang2011 Win User

Does Windows Phone 7 support VPN or SSH Tunnel??

Does Windows Phone 7 support VPN or SSH Tunnel + SOCKS Proxy Forwarding??

Android VPN sucks!! But Android market can download SSH tunnel software.

Apple VPN is great. But Apple doesn't support SSH tunnel.

Living in evil China we need either VPN or SSH to "climb the wall" to access the Facebook or Twitter.

Don't get me wrong. I am not Chinese.

Chang2011, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Connecting to CISCO VPN from windows mobile 6.1 (Samsung Omnia i900)

Check with your IT department they may have access to RDP and SSH blocked through vpn. As long as the tunnel is established the device will use it but there may be policies applied on the enpoint to control what gets access across the vpn.

MVP-Mobile Devices

Eric Hicks, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection?

1. Windows 10 Microsft Account through SSH/VPN connection? - Similar Threads - Microsft Account through

2. w11 + ssh connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 + ssh connections: Hello !!SSH connections doesn't work on w11.... I try mobaxterm, mremoteng et ssh on powershell.W11 version 21H2 build 22000.194 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-ssh-connections/af2d2831-cf8f-4a5c-891b-3b65fcdf8987
  3. w11 + ssh connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 + ssh connections: Hello !!SSH connections doesn't work on w11.... I try mobaxterm, mremoteng et ssh on powershell.W11 version 21H2 build 22000.194 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-ssh-connections/af2d2831-cf8f-4a5c-891b-3b65fcdf8987
  4. Ssh connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ssh connection: How could I connect to my PC using ssh if I protect it using pin? What the password must be in that case?If I try to use pin I have the output like this:>>maxim@10.0.1.164's password: >>Permission denied, please try again.If i try to use my microsoft account password result...
  5. Install LAPS through VPN connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install LAPS through VPN connection: I'm deploying LAPS local administrator password solution, I've three different scenarios: * Workstations wired connected in the office: It works perfectly. * Workstations wireless connected in the office: I doesn't work. * Workstations at home connected using a VPN: I...
  6. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  7. Connection possible through VPN despite a Windows connection status "Connected without...

Connection possible through VPN despite a Windows connection status "Connected without...: Hello, I face a rather curious issue. When I connect to the PC to my home box, I sometimes get a Windows connection status "Connected - No internet access.". And indeed I have no access to the web. But sometimes (not always) when I launch the VPN, it succeed in...
  8. Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot

Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot: Hi Team, we've done all the troubleshoots to fix the issues but it was not helping at all. We would like to know is there any solution to connect the VPN by connecting to mobile hot spot....
  9. Connecting with VPN in Windows 10 through the Internet

Connecting with VPN in Windows 10 through the Internet: I get this error in System error log. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. I have ports 1701, 1723 and 3389 on my router and...
  10. Serviio through VPN on Windows 10

Serviio through VPN on Windows 10: Hi, I have been using Serviio (DLNA server) through a VPN (Cyberghost) on Windows 8.1 and it worked perfectly. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10. Now when I'm connected through my VPN, none of my devices can see my Serviio server... It still works on Windows 10...