Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I am happy with Windows 10. Migrated from Windows 7 a while back. I am very unhappy with Microsoft EDGE at all and I do not want to use another... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bill Hagag, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Hi
    I am happy with Windows 10. Migrated from Windows 7 a while back.
    I am very unhappy with Microsoft EDGE at all and I do not want to use another browser.

Here is my problems
    1. EDGE is constantly scrambling my favorites
    2. EDGE does not keep my Folders in Favorites. They disappear
    3. EDGE keeps going to reinstall itself with the dreadful screen 1, 2, 3 every couple of week and I loose everything.

Is there a way to save changes in favorites

Bill

:)

Bill Hagag, Aug 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 Edge Favorites do not synchronzize with IE and web app freezes

Hi,

You may refer to the link to import favorites to Microsoft Edge:

Import favorites in Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/import-favorites-in-microsoft-edge

For more help on Microsoft Edge, refer to the following link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/microsoft-edge

You can also use the feedback option from within the Microsoft Edge. Open Microsoft Edge app, click on the three dots on the right hand top corner of the page. Click on
    Send Feedback.

Hope it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 4, 2016
  4. aardvark Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

aardvark, Aug 4, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I understand but a lot of my clients like having the alternative of Internet Explorer, especially those who do online banking.
    Start, All apps, W, Windows Accessories, Internet Explorer.
    Can right-click and Pin to Start and/or Pin to Taskbar. If pinning to Start it's Tile ends up at the bottom of the list but can be dragged up to an easier-to-locate position. And the Tiles can be worked with as desired, choices on the right-click of each.

Berton, Aug 4, 2016
  6. Thank you so much for the quick reply.
    I will give it a try for sure

Best regards

Bill Hagag, Aug 5, 2016
  7. adamson Win User
    IE 11 is not working since anniversary update, pages not loading, timeouts, etc. Reset no help either. So funny someone suggested using IE 11.

adamson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge: Till the last W10 Update 14/11/2019 I used to read my .epub files on Microsoft Edge. It does not work as from today and Edge is not listed anymore as an option <Open with...> either. How can I Uninstall from the last Updates package the one which concerns MS Edge?...
  3. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?: submitted by /u/incubateshovels [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwhctq/what_does_microsoft_edge_have_or_not_have_that/
  4. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.: I set up Edge to start with the following URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ Each time I open Edge it shows previous sites that I've been to. Did I miss a setting or is this a bug?...
  5. Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge: On my PC running Windows 10, I have a popup. A loud message: do not shut down, On the screen there is a Box has Windows Security in small font, typed above Microsoft Edge. Below, the Microsoft Edge line, is The server 000226 gq is asking for your user name and password...
  6. Find your flow with Enterprise New Tab Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Find your flow with Enterprise New Tab Page in Microsoft Edge: How much time do you think you spend looking for things at work? Because our files and information are stored in so many places it’s probably quite a bit. In fact, according to McKinsey, we spend 20% of our work week just searching for internal information, tracking down...
  7. Microsoft New and Old Edge Registry Hack Not working, Or Is i'm doing anything wrong?

Microsoft New and Old Edge Registry Hack Not working, Or Is i'm doing anything wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vikasvenky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv5nwf/microsoft_new_and_old_edge_registry_hack_not/
  8. Windows 10 "1909" & New Microsoft Edge Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 "1909" & New Microsoft Edge Update.: Hi, Microsoft Team I heard that Microsoft is going to launch Windows 10 "1909" update. I would like to know when will it be available or released, & how do i install it on My Laptop. Also Microsoft has launched New Wave Design Logo along with New Features for "Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  10. Microsoft edge (chromium) 2-finger scrolling opens the context menu.

Microsoft edge (chromium) 2-finger scrolling opens the context menu.: When using 2 fingers to scroll it scrolls but after that it opens the context menu, is there any way to fix this? Sorry if my english is bad. submitted by /u/duradara [link] [comments]...