Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I am happy with Windows 10. Migrated from Windows 7 a while back. I am very unhappy with Microsoft EDGE at all and I do not want to use another... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bill Hagag, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Hi
    I am happy with Windows 10. Migrated from Windows 7 a while back.
    I am very unhappy with Microsoft EDGE at all and I do not want to use another browser.

Here is my problems
    1. EDGE is constantly scrambling my favorites
    2. EDGE does not keep my Folders in Favorites. They disappear
    3. EDGE keeps going to reinstall itself with the dreadful screen 1, 2, 3 every couple of week and I loose everything.

Is there a way to save changes in favorites

Bill

:)

Bill Hagag, Aug 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 Edge Favorites do not synchronzize with IE and web app freezes

Hi,

You may refer to the link to import favorites to Microsoft Edge:

Import favorites in Microsoft Edge

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/import-favorites-in-microsoft-edge

For more help on Microsoft Edge, refer to the following link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/microsoft-edge

You can also use the feedback option from within the Microsoft Edge. Open Microsoft Edge app, click on the three dots on the right hand top corner of the page. Click on
    Send Feedback.

Hope it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 4, 2016
  4. aardvark Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

aardvark, Aug 4, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I understand but a lot of my clients like having the alternative of Internet Explorer, especially those who do online banking.
    Start, All apps, W, Windows Accessories, Internet Explorer.
    Can right-click and Pin to Start and/or Pin to Taskbar. If pinning to Start it's Tile ends up at the bottom of the list but can be dragged up to an easier-to-locate position. And the Tiles can be worked with as desired, choices on the right-click of each.

Berton, Aug 4, 2016
  6. Thank you so much for the quick reply.
    I will give it a try for sure

Best regards

Bill Hagag, Aug 5, 2016
  7. adamson Win User
    IE 11 is not working since anniversary update, pages not loading, timeouts, etc. Reset no help either. So funny someone suggested using IE 11.

adamson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  3. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  4. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  8. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  9. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

10. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...