Windows 10: Windows 10 Minimizes My Programs On It's Own Without My Permission

Discus and support Windows 10 Minimizes My Programs On It's Own Without My Permission in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I stop Win10 from Minimizing my programs when I leave my workstation? Some programs that I run must remain Maximized or they do not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jemcrystal, May 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Minimizes My Programs On It's Own Without My Permission

How do I stop Win10 from Minimizing my programs when I leave my workstation? Some programs that I run must remain Maximized or they do not work correctly. This is very frustrating to me. I really need to know how to stop Windows from automatically Minimizing my programs. Any help? Ty.

https://s25.postimg.cc/dkyqdtxgv/my_sys_specs.png

:)

Jemcrystal, May 17, 2018

2. save my own files without getting permission

original thread : permission

After updating from W7, Windows 10 refuses to let me save my own files without getting permission (from myself!) This is ridiculous - I am the owner and only user of this machine. How do I give myself permission to modify & save my own files?

Anthony Bainbridge, May 17, 2018
  3. WIndows 10 minimizing applications without permission.

Since I got my computer with windows 10 last year I've been having problems with it minimizing out of applications without permission. When this happens, it doesn't give any warning. Once the app is closed it just sits there bringing up no other applications.
    I'm sick of it, this 600 dollar lap top is a piece of **** already having 3 fatal crashes. The last thing I want in the times that it does work is the dumb thing minimizing applications for no obvious reason. Can somebody tell me how to fix this, or should
    I just throw the thing out the window.

illusion17, May 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Minimizes My Programs On It's Own Without My Permission

1. Windows 10 Minimizes My Programs On It's Own Without My Permission - Similar Threads - Minimizes Programs Own

2. Why does Windows 10 programs trying to connect internet without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 programs trying to connect internet without my permission?: I am using windows 10 and i am using virus program mcafee for internet protection.Whenever i start my laptop and when i want to play a game online or while playing, I am getting warnings from Mcafee program and it is saying that some programs are trying to connect to...
  3. Why does Windows 10 programs trying to connect internet without my permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 10 programs trying to connect internet without my permission?: I am using windows 10 and i am using virus program mcafee for internet protection.Whenever i start my laptop and when i want to play a game online or while playing, I am getting warnings from Mcafee program and it is saying that some programs are trying to connect to...
  4. Why does Windows 10 programs trying to connect internet without my permission?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar reset without my permission.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar reset without my permission.: My Windows 10 computer (which was updated from Windows 7 a few months ago) has a completely different setup for my Taskbar upon startup, both in terms of programs and coloring. Anyone know what happened? submitted by /u/MLDKF [link] [comments]...
  6. My windows reseted without my permission. windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows reseted without my permission. windows 10: Hello Microsoft Community, Today I opened my pc and said that I couldn't login into my operating system. I didn't even know what is that about so I pressed sign out. It signed me out and then got me to the login screen the normal one. I inserted my password and then it said...
  7. programs, browers close and/or minimize on their own

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs, browers close and/or minimize on their own: I have a new HP laptop and for the past month, my browser will close on its own and Word will minimize on its own. How do I stop this? Also, since the last update, when I'm using Windows Settings, and I click on a topic, it goes automatically to Bing and there is no way to...
  8. Windows 10 uninstalling apps without my permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 uninstalling apps without my permission: Hi. I am a CS student and there are several apps I need installed on my PC (even if they are not compatible with it or slow it down). Just now I have found out Windows 10 silently uninstalled Meld and Visual Studio Code without my knowledge, let alone my permission. I've read...
  9. Windows 10 Changed My Sign-on Without My Permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Changed My Sign-on Without My Permission: Frankly, my migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 was relatively smooth. Thanks to all the online advice about download and installation, any glitches I've encountered have been resolved.....until yesterday. I do not live my life online so the need to create a Microsoft...
  10. Access to all my programs without administrative user's permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access to all my programs without administrative user's permission: I want to have full access for my laptop because whenever I try to install or make changes it pops out an error message that it requires administrator permission, I tried all the steps that you posted but no luck. 44829