Windows 10: Windows 10 mirrored drive C

Discus and support Windows 10 mirrored drive C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got 3 HHDs in my Windows 10 PC: drive C mirrored and drive H. For months my PC has been asking after the BIOS screen whether I want to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinAR, Aug 13, 2016.

1. KevinAR Win User

Windows 10 mirrored drive C

I've got 3 HHDs in my Windows 10 PC: drive C mirrored and drive H. For months my PC has been asking after the BIOS screen whether I want to boot Windows 10 or Windows 7 Second Plex (it was a Windows 7 PC). I've always selected Windows 10. About a week ago I started to have serious problems causing the PC to freeze and eventually BSOD on every boot - even when trying to get into safe mode. I eventually booted to Windows 7 Second Plex. This intially started running the Windows 7 loading animation but switched to Windows 10. I shut down and reboot. I wasn't prompted about which version to load - it just loaded Windows 10 and has been stable. Disk manager says there is a problem - see attached. How do I fix it and how do I know which drive is the good one I am currently using (the one that was the copy)? Thanks for your help.

:)

KevinAR, Aug 13, 2016

2. RAID 1 C Drive and windows 10 Upgrade

My C Drive is setup as a RAID 1 mirrored drive. Will I have problems with the windows 10 upgrade?

UncleFridayThompson, Aug 13, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    How to sync multiple (and Different) Document folders in Windows 10?

Win 10 here doesn't have documents folder on C drive, I cant remember having a documents folder on C drive in win8's.

There actually is only ONE real documents folder here in C:\users\mike\Documents .

If I enable library's it will have a documents folder, but its just a mirror of the users, same with documents on the desktop... all just mirror to users\mike\Documents.

'Mike P, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 mirrored drive C

1. Windows 10 mirrored drive C - Similar Threads - mirrored drive

2. Does anyone know of any software that mirrors Bitlocker in layout for flash drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know of any software that mirrors Bitlocker in layout for flash drives?: What I mean: a software that encrypts a flash drive's folders and files, hides their thumbnails, scrambles their names and password-locks the drive from being accessed unless the correct password is entered. Also, I would need one without partitions, volumes or secondary...
  3. Does anyone know of any software that mirrors Bitlocker in layout for flash drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know of any software that mirrors Bitlocker in layout for flash drives?: What I mean: a software that encrypts a flash drive's folders and files, hides their thumbnails, scrambles their names and password-locks the drive from being accessed unless the correct password is entered. Also, I would need one without partitions, volumes or secondary...
  4. How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?: Hi everyone,I have a problem with my new PC that am hoping I can fix without having to buy another new PC. The PC has been built with the following:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 11 Version 22H2Microsoft Home and Business 2021Storage: 512 GB M.2, PCle...
  5. How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?

How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?: Hi everyone,I have a problem with my new PC that am hoping I can fix without having to buy another new PC. The PC has been built with the following:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 11 Version 22H2Microsoft Home and Business 2021Storage: 512 GB M.2, PCle...
  6. Can't create mirrored drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create mirrored drives: I've been trying to create mirrored drives using two Seagate 5 TB drives Disks 4 & 5 that have the same available space. All goes well until I get to the very last step and I get the error message "The operation is not supported by the object." Is there something I'm doing...
  7. Can't create mirrored drives

Can't create mirrored drives: I've been trying to create mirrored drives using two Seagate 5 TB drives Disks 4 & 5 that have the same available space. All goes well until I get to the very last step and I get the error message "The operation is not supported by the object." Is there something I'm doing...
  8. My external hard drive is mirror my PC documents folder, how do I remove this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard drive is mirror my PC documents folder, how do I remove this: My sister wanted to play the sims with an external hard drive and did some mklink commands with the documents folder from the PC to transfer data to the external hard drive in Windows Powershell. When the computer restarted the same documents folder that is on the PC is on...
  9. My external hard drive is mirror my PC documents folder, how do I remove this

My external hard drive is mirror my PC documents folder, how do I remove this: My sister wanted to play the sims with an external hard drive and did some mklink commands with the documents folder from the PC to transfer data to the external hard drive in Windows Powershell. When the computer restarted the same documents folder that is on the PC is on...
  10. Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...

Mirror accelerated parity drive with ReFS - constant integrity checksum errors when copying...: Hello,I've setup a new server PC as a testlab with Windows Server 2022 before introducing it in production in my work environment.PC Configuration:Intel i5-13600k64GB RAM non-ECC3x Seagate 20TB HDD SATA2x Samsung 2TB SSD SATA1x 1TB Crucial SSD M.2NVMeAfter installing...