Windows 10: Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina

Discus and support Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings All, I have been installing and reinstalling windows 10 through bootcamp 6 on El Captain on my Macbook Pro. But i keep getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kiatambari, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina

Greetings All,

I have been installing and reinstalling windows 10 through bootcamp 6 on El Captain on my Macbook Pro.

But i keep getting the same result - the speakers and right click option are missing.

Please i would appreciate if anyone can kindly direct me to where i can download drivers for Windows 10 on bootcamp 6 or what other way to resolve this issue.

Plus, i am a big fan now of Satay Nadella's Windows 10.

:)

Kiatambari, Jan 27, 2016

2. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 when I installed the technical preview using Boot Camp from OS X?

Hey guys,

So I have just installed Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10162 on my 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display directly from Boot Camp Assistant with all the required drivers, it runs perfectly smooth currently. Can it be upgradeable to Windows 10 from July
    29 just from installing the Technical Preview using Boot Camp? Thanks for reading the question and hopefully you could answer it.

MacBook specs:

MacBook Pro with Retina display 13" Mid 2014

3.0GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core processor

16GB RAM

Mac OS X 10.10.4 as Mac OS

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10162 as Windows OS

Chasey Flyte, Jan 27, 2016
  3. edargham Win User
    Windows 10 Activation Post SSD upgrade

Hey there,

I am Running Windows 10 Pro via Bootcamp on my Macbook Pro 13-inch with Retina Display (Early 2015) with 128 GB SSD Storage, I was thinking of buying an SD expansion card to install Windows 10 on that.

edargham, Jan 27, 2016
  4. JohnC Win User

Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina

Hi Kiatambari, welcome to Ten Forums. It looks like you have two different problems. For the right click problem, first try running the SFC command. This is from the Tutorial Forum. SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums.

For the driver issue have you tried updating the driver using Device Manager ( *Start +X click on device manager). Try double clicking on speakers and in the driver tab click on update driver. Also after installing windows you need to check for software updates on the apple side ( I'll just mention this because it is easy to forget to do.)

Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina [​IMG]

JohnC, Jan 28, 2016
  5. @ Thank you John for your reply. I find the FSC command a little long (considering I'm not that good yet with command line).

Also, when you say i should check for updates on the Apple side - what exactly do you mean?
    As i updated my OSX to the most recent version and I'm using bootcamp 6 to install the windows 10 on a different partition.
    Where will i go to perform this update on the apple side?

Finally, if you know another way to get the right click working on windows 10 i would appreciate it - Thanks in advance.

Kiatambari, Jan 29, 2016
  6. JohnC Win User
    What I meant is to boot back into OSX hit the app store button and then click the check for update button. After you install windows you need to install the proper drivers from the apple software update to run windows 10 under bootcamp.

Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina [​IMG]

The SFC command is just sfc /scannow and hit enter from an elevated command prompt ( *Start + X ) click on command prompt (Admin). It checks system file integrity and will fix it if possible, this is a good guess as to why the right click won't work.

JohnC, Jan 29, 2016
  7. @ A thousand thanks. I appreciate your quick response.
    I'll say what i did to resolve this after i attempt your suggestions.

Kiatambari, Jan 29, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

It is not Windows that is the issue. It is Boot Camp that is the problem. It has not kept up with the changes that each version of 10 that comes out. Even with 7 & 8, Boot Camp had some really serious problems.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 missing Drivers After Install on Macbook Pro Retina - Similar Threads - missing Drivers Install

2. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014: I installed Windows 10 on my 2015 MacBook Pro with dualboot assistant. Unfortunately, even after I wiped it and installed it again, network connection isn’t working. I tried to install Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver but error Code 31 appeard. So I looked into...
  3. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014: I installed Windows 10 on my 2015 MacBook Pro with dualboot assistant. Unfortunately, even after I wiped it and installed it again, network connection isn’t working. I tried to install Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver but error Code 31 appeard. So I looked into...
  4. Dual boot Windows 10 doesn't have internet on MacBook Pro Retina 2014

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers missing in Windows 10 safemode bootcamp Macbook pro 2017 overheating in WOW: System as follows MacBook Pro 2017 Retina Touchbar Mojave Latest system Windows 10 Latest system WOW I use my windows side of the system for games mostly because the system is supported for gaming. I was playing WOW and noticed that there was a caution symbol there. I...
  6. WiFi Network Adapter Missing in Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Network Adapter Missing in Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: I read this discussion of a similar problem, but I have further questions and that thread is closed. Using boot camp assistant I installed Windows 10 Home on my MacBook. Everything went well and I tried to download the fortnite installer when I got a warning about Windows...
  7. installing on macbook pro

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    installing on macbook pro: i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the first time on a Mac & use it to run the Windows preview. would this be a place to discuss this? it'll be fun to be running...
  8. Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Macbook Retina Bootcamp Windows 10 Startup loop error 0xc0000001: Hi Guys, I'm getting restart or boot up windows 10 problem. It will always goes to the page where "Windows has problem and is collecting info." ever since upgraded to 1607. I could occasionally boot into windows via F8 button but not all the time. Below is my zip log...
  9. Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Macbook Pro 2016 Retina vs Razer Blade Stealth QHD 128GB for college: Howdy! My old laptop died after 6 years of use and I'm looking for a new one. I'm eyeballing the ones above but they're factors that make it hard for me to decide A: Macbooks are great for productivity with pro software and battery is superior B: Stealth is cheaper...
  10. 12" Retina MacBook - Windows 10 - Never Use OSX - Update Question

in Windows 10 Support
    12" Retina MacBook - Windows 10 - Never Use OSX - Update Question: Quick question for MacBook users, I never use OSX, I use Boot Camp, it boots straight to Windows 10 every time, the new 12" Retina MacBook is the best notebook I've ever owned for Windows, makes me forget that Sony dropped thin/light machines, extremely happy. Question is,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download macbook pro network controller

2. macbook pro retina 2015 13 inch wifi driver download

3. windows 10 on macbook pro after installation

4. retina display drivers for windows bootcamp,
  5. macbook pro retina bootcamp driver installer,
  6. macbook pro 2017 retina windows display driver,
  7. closed bootcamp prompt to install how to get,
  8. bootcamp for macbook pro 2012 mid to install windows missing drivers,
  9. display driver windows 10 bootcamp macbook pro 8 1,
  10. windows macbook pro after install,
  11. macbook pro windows 10 network controller driver missing,
  12. i have installed windows what ll driver i need to install on my macbook pro