Windows 10: Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

Discus and support Windows 10 missing icon in settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I don't know why my settings has no icon (it turn the icon to square), same goes to windows defender. Do you guys has a fix for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syed Zaquan, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

Hello Microsoft.

I don't know why my settings has no icon (it turn the icon to square), same goes to windows defender. Do you guys has a fix for it?

Do anyone got the same problem like me?

Screenshot:

Windows 10 missing icon in settings. e85c3a8d-b8be-43b5-b63b-c165d67f9319?upload=true.png

Windows 10 missing icon in settings. 27e01096-ac19-4347-8f83-938f38b7f43a?upload=true.png

:)

Syed Zaquan, Jul 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

1. Windows 10 missing icon in settings. - Similar Threads - missing icon settings

2. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  3. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 settings icon missing: I've had this problem since a previous Windows 10 update and it has persisted to the current day after upgrading to Windows 11. The icon for the Settings app has gone missing. The icon shows up as a broken file in the search menu, and completely blank on the taskbar. I just...
  4. Windows 11 settings icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons

Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons: Hi All,I am facing some strange issue on one of our employee's machine. When I open settings on her machine. I only see Update and Security icon and Network and internet icon. All other icons are disappeared. I didn't faced this issue before.Tried the followingsfc...
  6. Windows 10 icons missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 icons missing: My desktop icons in windows 10 have disappeared leaving only the icon names with a blank space above. I've tried resetting the iconcache and thumbnail cache from %appdata% etc., following the windows central posts and I think successfully because the new timestamps are...
  7. Missing icons in Windows 10

Missing icons in Windows 10: Recently, some icons in UWP apps were gone e.g. Settings, Screen snip and etc. There are rectangles instead of them. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] How I can fix this?...
  8. Missing icons in Windows 10

Missing icons in Windows 10: Split from this thread. I am trying to contact MS support. My Windows 10 desktop has changed and missing icons. Windows 10 looks missing ***Modified title from: Windows 10 changed***...
  9. missing icons on settings > choose icons to appear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    missing icons on settings > choose icons to appear on taskbar: Hi all please see the screenshot. [img] is there a way to fix this? thanks! 42338
  10. Some icons are missing in settings panel!

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons are missing in settings panel!: Hi! I had some trouble with fonts (some of them were not readable and got unusable message). I spent a full day to reset and fix things as they were, but at the end I discovered, that the Win 10 settings panels are missing some icons (they are displayed as a box and seems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 missing icons on settings