Windows 10: Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

Discus and support Windows 10 missing icon in settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I don't know why my settings has no icon (it turn the icon to square), same goes to windows defender. Do you guys has a fix for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syed Zaquan, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

Hello Microsoft.

I don't know why my settings has no icon (it turn the icon to square), same goes to windows defender. Do you guys has a fix for it?

Do anyone got the same problem like me?

Screenshot:

Windows 10 missing icon in settings. e85c3a8d-b8be-43b5-b63b-c165d67f9319?upload=true.png

Windows 10 missing icon in settings. 27e01096-ac19-4347-8f83-938f38b7f43a?upload=true.png

:)

Syed Zaquan, Jul 9, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 missing icon in settings.

1. Windows 10 missing icon in settings. - Similar Threads - missing icon settings

2. Missing icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing icons in Windows 10: Split from this thread. I am trying to contact MS support. My Windows 10 desktop has changed and missing icons. Windows 10 looks missing ***Modified title from: Windows 10 changed***...
  3. Icons are missing.

Icons are missing.: When I booted up my pc this morning, I seen that some of my applications icons are missing. But they are only missing from start menu not on desktop. Start menu showing all applications but on some applications it is only showing name not the icon. Applications are working...
  4. Windows 10: Icons missing in Taskbar notification area and in Settings -> Personalize ->...

Windows 10: Icons missing in Taskbar notification area and in Settings -> Personalize ->...: To All, Suddenly, (but not unexpectedly for Windows 10's instability), some of my icons in the Taskbar notification area - AND - in "Settings -> Personalize -> Taskbar -> Notification Area - Select which icons appear on the taskbar" are now missing. In the settings, the...
  5. Missing battery icon Windows 10

Missing battery icon Windows 10: Where has the battery icon gone on my Windows 10 HP laptop? It was there but now it has gone and the switch for it in Settings is greyed out....
  6. WiFi Settings Tab Missing; WiFi Tray Icon Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Settings Tab Missing; WiFi Tray Icon Missing: It was working day before yesterday. The Tray icon only shows the network/Ethernet adapter; the wifi icon is missing. Normally I'd click on the wifi icon to connect to wifi networks; that option is not available. Instead I get "Not Connected - No Connections Available."...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade icon missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade icon missing: First of all, this is not about my PC that is listed as system specs, it's about my laptop. I ran Insider Preview on my laptop until now, and today I installed Win7 so I can get the free upgrade to 10. 1. It is a genuine version of Win7. 2. It is activated (checked with...
  8. missing icons on settings > choose icons to appear on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    missing icons on settings > choose icons to appear on taskbar: Hi all please see the screenshot. [img] is there a way to fix this? thanks! 42338
  9. Some icons are missing in settings panel!

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons are missing in settings panel!: Hi! I had some trouble with fonts (some of them were not readable and got unusable message). I spent a full day to reset and fix things as they were, but at the end I discovered, that the Win 10 settings panels are missing some icons (they are displayed as a box and seems...
  10. Windows 10 icon gone missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 icon gone missing: Im really hyped for Windows 10 then suddenly the icon was not there anymore. Got it reserved and even clicked the "notify me when ready". I don't know what to do anymore. Thank you in advance tenforums people *Biggrin 9764