Windows 10: Windows 10 mistake

Discus and support Windows 10 mistake in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I finally agreed to the repeated request to accept the Windows 10 upgrade. Now when it gets to the main operating page it continues to blink as though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Renee Conley, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 mistake

I finally agreed to the repeated request to accept the Windows 10 upgrade. Now when it gets to the main operating page it continues to blink as though it is trying to load but is unable to do so. Can not access the start button. I just get a circle.

:)

Renee Conley, Nov 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 mistakes.

1. Microsoft doesn't take your data. They do gather telemetry data though.

2. If you have a better way to get people to update their computers in a timely matter I'm sure we'd all like to hear it.

3. Try a clean install. Upgrade installs are notoriously bad.

4. These are peer-to-peer forums so leave your Feedback in the Feedback app and someone at Microsoft will read those.

IJustHelping, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 mistakes.

First of all, Spying

We are people and have private data. Why in Windows 10 Microsoft had to take our data?

You could of did that in Vista or earlier. Now Microsoft will see many downgrades.

2. Force Upgrade with no permission

R.I.P All Windows 7 and 8.1 users. Now after their upgrade to 10 they might find their PC broken.

Why?

If the PC wasn't prepared, It would break probably. And many people don't want Windows 10.

You might know Barnacules Nerdgasm. After the AU update his PC is toast.

3. Performance becomes slower after upgrade

I have my Lenovo G50-70. It was running like a rocket on 8.1! After the upgrade the PC became

slower than a snail. So maybe PCs also do the same.

So guys. Stay on Windows 8.1 or 7. If your on 10, downgrade to one of them.

And if Microsoft reads this they shall know their mistakes.

WindowsPro, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 mistake

Hi Renee Conley! Welcome to tenforums.com *Smile

Fear not, we're here to help! *Smile

Perhaps post a number of details of your system, what OS you upgraded from, any abnormalities you noticed, etc., we'll go from there.

Edwin, Nov 29, 2015
  5. I am upgrading from Windows 7. I've tried turning off and on, unplugging and rebooting. Always I get the welcome message and then the main screen comes up with all my icons BUT it blinks off and on sometimes coming back with just the wallpaper, sometimes with icons. The rate of the blinking is not consistent. Sometimes a second, sometimes it's on for 8 seconds. If I click on start, I get the little blue ice level going round and round.
    When I boot up, for a Very brief time I will get the manual selections but escape, F10 or the other selection don't make a difference. It just moves on to the welcome page.

Renee Conley, Nov 29, 2015
  6. Gotta love auto correct. When selecting Start I get a blue circle.

Renee Conley, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mistake

1. Windows 10 mistake - Similar Threads - mistake

2. By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it: I have an old account Mr Sumleren X Box name: im_dr_rediation.Yesterday by mistake, I created a new account, named Dr Rediation.Both accounts are backend by the same Microsoft Account, so when I try to login to ether of my Minecraft accounts, I get to the new one Dr...
  3. By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it: I have an old account Mr Sumleren X Box name: im_dr_rediation.Yesterday by mistake, I created a new account, named Dr Rediation.Both accounts are backend by the same Microsoft Account, so when I try to login to ether of my Minecraft accounts, I get to the new one Dr...
  4. I have blocked my account by mistake..how to restore it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blocked my account by mistake..how to restore it: I have blocked my account by mistake.. please tell me how to restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-blocked-my-account-by-mistakehow-to-restore/87d9cfe8-25e4-488b-ba3d-220761b34992
  5. I have blocked my account by mistake..how to restore it

I have blocked my account by mistake..how to restore it: I have blocked my account by mistake.. please tell me how to restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-blocked-my-account-by-mistakehow-to-restore/87d9cfe8-25e4-488b-ba3d-220761b34992
  6. I have blocked my account by mistake..how to restore it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...: Pls help with this! My laptop isnt working properly search bar isnt working as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistakely-i-deleted-some-system-32-files-i/1ebf0eaa-9fe3-4a65-8456-84884d3d341c
  8. By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...

By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...: Pls help with this! My laptop isnt working properly search bar isnt working as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistakely-i-deleted-some-system-32-files-i/1ebf0eaa-9fe3-4a65-8456-84884d3d341c
  9. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  10. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9