Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get ‘Force HDR’ option soon

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get ‘Force HDR’ option soon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mobile’s default camera app automatically turns on or off HDR while capturing photos, which can be a little annoying — users can’t control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get ‘Force HDR’ option soon

Read more: Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get WinBeta

:)

Brink, Jan 17, 2016

2. Lumia 640 Xl Camera problem

hello... windows camera in lumia 640 xl runing mobile 10 doesn't working in hdr

safwanfiras, Jan 17, 2016
  3. TimCarl Win User
    Cannot Enable HDR

The HDR option does not appear in 'Display' settings.

I am using:

Intel UHD 630 Integrated Graphics

Cardas HDMI cable

LG 27UK650 Monitor

The LG monitor's HDR works with a Playstation 4 Pro and Cardas HDMI cable.

The LG monitor has no manual HDR setting. It only enters HDR mode when it receives proper signal, first.

Windows 10 only offers HDR setting when it receives proper signal from the display, first.

How can HDR be force-enabled on Windows 10?

TimCarl, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get ‘Force HDR’ option soon

1. Windows 10 Mobile Camera app to get ‘Force HDR’ option soon - Similar Threads - Mobile Camera app

2. How to force output HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force output HDR: Hi there,So months ago I had connected my TV to my computer with an HDMI cable and played 4k60 HDR just fine. This was the reason I bought the TV after all, to play Destiny in HDR. Fast forward to today and a couple forced windows updates, and now my computer no longer...
  3. How to force output HDR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force output HDR: Hi there,So months ago I had connected my TV to my computer with an HDMI cable and played 4k60 HDR just fine. This was the reason I bought the TV after all, to play Destiny in HDR. Fast forward to today and a couple forced windows updates, and now my computer no longer...
  4. HDR Option not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR Option not available.: Hi all.I've been having an issue with getting HDR working on my pc since re installing windows.So far I have tried:Both DP and HDMITwo different gpus 1070 +980tiDifferent cablesReinstalling display drivers using DDUUsing various older nvidia driversDP firmware update for both...
  5. Windows 10 forcing HDR on Exclusive Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 forcing HDR on Exclusive Fullscreen: Just noticed recently that if I have HDR enable, Windows 10 will try and force HDR on every game if its set to Exclusive Full screen regardless if the game supports HDR or not. This normally results in a terrible image for games that dont support HDR. The only fix seems to be...
  6. Windows 10 HDR Option Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 HDR Option Suddenly Missing: I was using the HDR option on my LG 34GK950F for the past few days with no problem. I was playing games with it on earlier today and then left the house for a bit; when I came back this evening and went into my display settings to turn it back on, the setting was gone. All...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update: Hi, there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature *Cool 61321
  8. Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile: Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile Leaked screenshots show that Microsoft plans to add a panorama photo feature in the Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. [img] Long time Windows Phone users might remember that Nokia launched its own...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone will get Hotspot 2.0 support very soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Redstone will get Hotspot 2.0 support very soon: Windows 10 Mobile Redstone will get Hotspot 2.0 support very soon [img] Almost a year ago, Microsoft announced that the company will be bringing Hotspot 2.0 support to Windows 10 Mobile. Today, we can confirm that Microsoft will be adding Hotspot 2.0 support to...
  10. New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536 soon: Fyi... Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 22050