Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For quite a while now I've always been puzzled by a strange seemingly random tone coming from my phone when turning off the alarm in the morning. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ARC1020, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ARC1020 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

For quite a while now I've always been puzzled by a strange seemingly random tone coming from my phone when turning off the alarm in the morning. I place the phone on top of my wallet and in the morning when the alarm goes off I turn the alarm off only to sometimes be greeted by the strange beeping tones.

I always thought it was due to some sort of bug, as it was never really consistent. Well, today I've just found out courtesy of WinBeta that this is due to NFC as shown in the following video and thus the mystery is finally solved. So if you too ever wondered what the strange tones were, well now you know. *Smile

[youtube]n2Ktdznlpnc[/youtube]

:)

ARC1020, Apr 28, 2016

2. Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

Hi,

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for sound problems through this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Apr 28, 2016
  3. babab_983 Win User
    Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

I have just received the Sades sa-903 gaming headset from amazon. When I installed the driver that had came with the headset, it created strange beeping sounds when I would listen to audio. Would anyone be able to help me out??

babab_983, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

1. Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord - Similar Threads - Mobile Making Strange

2. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  3. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  4. Laptop making beeping noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop making beeping noise: So I was using the draw function with a drawing tablet in word to do my homework, but every time I use this function, the laptop starts to make beeping noises as my cursor moves and all the buttons stop working. This keeps happening even I restart the laptop. I'm a person who...
  5. Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing a beeping sound when typing on the keyboard on your […] This article Keyboard making beeping noise when typing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises: my computer shuts off and makes loud beeping noises when it turns on. What are the potential issues and how do I fix and prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-off-and-makes-loud-beeping-noises/cf83edda-16dc-4418-a470-e042596ef8d9
  7. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  8. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  9. Windows 10 Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce
  10. Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 I have this beeping noise on my computer. Sometimes it's a single beep, sometimes double. I have tried changing system sounds, turning off notification sounds. Of all the system sounds available that were switched on for some function or...