Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For quite a while now I've always been puzzled by a strange seemingly random tone coming from my phone when turning off the alarm in the morning. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ARC1020, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ARC1020 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

For quite a while now I've always been puzzled by a strange seemingly random tone coming from my phone when turning off the alarm in the morning. I place the phone on top of my wallet and in the morning when the alarm goes off I turn the alarm off only to sometimes be greeted by the strange beeping tones.

I always thought it was due to some sort of bug, as it was never really consistent. Well, today I've just found out courtesy of WinBeta that this is due to NFC as shown in the following video and thus the mystery is finally solved. So if you too ever wondered what the strange tones were, well now you know. *Smile

[youtube]n2Ktdznlpnc[/youtube]

:)

ARC1020, Apr 28, 2016

2. Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

Hi,

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for sound problems through this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Apr 28, 2016
  3. babab_983 Win User
    Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

I have just received the Sades sa-903 gaming headset from amazon. When I installed the driver that had came with the headset, it created strange beeping sounds when I would listen to audio. Would anyone be able to help me out??

babab_983, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord

1. Windows 10 Mobile Making Strange Beeping Noises On It's Own Accord - Similar Threads - Mobile Making Strange

2. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...
  3. Fan making grinding noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan making grinding noise: My fan is making a terrible grinding noise. It runs loud and also pulses at times. I called tech support. They wanted $90 to fix. What is causing this? The mentioned something about fan drivers (and other drivers not working properly). How can I fix it?...
  4. Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise: I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound ever happens. I...
  5. Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on: [ATTACH] Some users are reporting that for some reason, their computer is unable to turn on, and at the same time, it’s beeping a few times or continuously whenever an attempt is made to turn on the computer. This can be [...] This post Windows computer makes beeping noise...
  6. Re beeping noise from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re beeping noise from PC: Hello I think I have the answer, but would like someone to confirm my theory.... My PC has started beeping intermittently, I believe it only happens when transferring files across...I noticed that when the PC beeps the file transfer stops for a few seconds then...
  7. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?: Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high...
  8. Windows causes weird "beeping" noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows causes weird "beeping" noise: Hi, since I have installed Windows 10, I noticed weird "beeping" noise. It's not classic beeping sound you can hear, when there is something wrong. It's not even coming from speakers. It's like mechanical, not sure how to call it. I was using Ubuntu before and I'm pretty...
  9. Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 I have this beeping noise on my computer. Sometimes it's a single beep, sometimes double. I have tried changing system sounds, turning off notification sounds. Of all the system sounds available that were switched on for some function or...
  10. Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???: I'm new here and I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago and I love it! I've only got a couple of issues: Ever since the first week in May, there's been an intermittent "beeping" sound (kinda like the sound you hear when a USB device is either plugged in or...