Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 3tnIlp6YcsI -ZuVnsjB1_Q - fun and games with continuum and Win10 Mobile, etc, etc.... *Biggrin Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available

[youtube]3tnIlp6YcsI[/youtube]
    [youtube]-ZuVnsjB1_Q[/youtube]

- fun and games with continuum and Win10 Mobile, etc, etc.... *Biggrin

BugMeister, Apr 3, 2016
  2. Tony K Win User

I installed the ad version of this app which worked great. Decided to upgrade to the purchased one. The thing won't open. Just flashes. Tried uninstalling reinstalling with reboots a few times to no avail. Finally wrote the dev an email. Waiting back for an answer.

My dbl tap/Peek issue came back. After some research I found a soft reset (Volume down/Power button combo) finally worked. At least for the past 3 or so hours.

Slow ring shows I'm up to build 14295.1000. What does everyone else show?

Tony K, Apr 5, 2016
  3. ..same build number here - mine's via Insider..

#1toolkit eventually flipped out on my Lumia735 as well..*Confused
    get the ToolKit Pro version, instead - it's also available via the store..

- this looks neat..*Biggrin
    - connect a 950/950XL to your TV using your Xbox One and the Wireless Display Preview app..

[youtube]ctZ9fMp0OO8[/youtube]

wow, shiney.. *Cool

BugMeister, Apr 6, 2016
  4. Tony K Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available

Thanks.

I did. Still doesn't work.

Thanks for that. That is "shiny". *Smile

Tony K, Apr 6, 2016
  5. you might have to go into settings and make some changes to allow ToolKit Pro to run..
    it needs location and other permissions to utilise some of it's functions..

BugMeister, Apr 6, 2016
  6. FYI:

"We were planning to release a Mobile build too, but found a breaking bug with cellular data in Mobile yesterday. Couldn't release ......!"

Cluster Head, Apr 6, 2016
  7. Winuser Win User
    Glad they found it before it was released. *Smile

Winuser, Apr 6, 2016
  8. Tony K Win User

Thanks again. Checked that all out. Location for it was the only thing turned off. Still flash opens even after a reboot. Nuff time spent. Waiting to hear back from the dev.

Dbl tap/Peek still remains intermittent. Not a big deal to use the power button when it isn't working. Hope they get it fixed though.

Tony K, Apr 6, 2016
  9. Tony K Win User
    *Ditto

Tony K, Apr 6, 2016
  10. Microsoft 950XL arrived today along with the Dock, etc..
    am awaiting adapter to link to monitor -should be arriving soon..

Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available [​IMG]

..er, I've got an Insider 10.0.14295.1000 update coming down (very slowly..)..

*Confused

BugMeister, Apr 7, 2016
  11. Phew! - Lost my wi-fi connection there, for a while..
    - back on the Insider program again..

= so far, everything looking good with the dock..
    - the DVI/HDMI adapter works fine..

PS: did all this via the foldable keyboard with the 950XL and dock..

[PPS] - a moose has been sighted in the Amazon.. A team has been dispatched.. *Cool

BugMeister, Apr 8, 2016
  12. Well, Looks like new builds are coming as soon as this week *Wink

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Cluster Head, Apr 12, 2016
  13. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available

- there's a really neat downloadable guide called "Lumia With Windows 10"
    - just type it into your search engine..

- like I said, it's downloadable (in pdf)..
    - I keep mine on the SD under Documents
    - it's a useful resource *Cool

BugMeister, Apr 13, 2016
  14. I seem to be double-posting quite a bit, hope you'll forgive me, but I'm having fun exploring Continuum..
    The Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse arrived today - highly accurate, sensitive, very sleek, and folds down flat for stowage
    - definitely worth the £50-ish - nice one, Microsoft - very neat..!!

Using the dock is fascinating..
    ..it doesn't feel right ending a session by pulling the plug out of the dock
    - pulling the plug on a "live" device kinda goes against accepted teaching.. (?)

BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available - Similar Threads - Mobile Redstone build

2. Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2: Ever since April, it's been rumored that Microsoft's next feature update for Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 2, will have a greater focus on Mobile. In fact, Redstone 3 is rumored to be the same. At day two of Microsoft's Ignite 2016 conference today in a session called,...
  3. Windows 10 Build 9860 Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9860 Now Available: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update now available for Windows 10 Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile. The Anniversary Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update,...
  5. First Win 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550

in Windows 10 News
    First Win 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550: First Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550 Watch out, as you might need to downgrade to 10586 Microsoft rolled out the first Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build a couple of days ago for new Lumia phones, including 950, 950 XL, and 550, but...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Build 17134.12 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Build 17134.12 now available: Nar. *Tongue [img]
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Builds Bringing New Loading Circle Animatio

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Builds Bringing New Loading Circle Animatio: Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Builds Bringing New Loading Circle Animation More small refinements prepared for the upcoming builds [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] As we’ve told you earlier today, Microsoft is expected to launch new Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer: Microsoft execs say the latest collection of new features will be available to Windows 10 users this summer, and will be known officially as the Windows 10 'Anniversary Update.' It's official: Microsoft's next major update to Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 1, will be...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. There are some very cool new things in this build, including one of the top requested...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 iso now available: Download Windows Technical Preview November Update - Microsoft Windows here be good to do clean install *Smile*Smile 3053