Windows 10: Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services

Discus and support Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We launched Windows 10 just over two months ago and adoption has been extremely strong with Windows 10 already running on 110 million devices – a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services

Source: Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services | Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Oct 11, 2015

2. Facebook Messanger

Symbian S60 is essentially a dead platform now so it's no longer financially viable to release new apps and services for it.

Also it would be facebook and vibers responsibility to make those apps, not Nokia's and they aren't going to waste money on a dead platform.

If you want those apps you should consider switching to a more modern non-obsolete phone.

psychomania---01, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services

1. Windows 10: Modernizing Financial Services - Similar Threads - Modernizing Financial Services

2. Need to deal with financial Fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to deal with financial Fraud: I was scammed in making a payment for my Windows 365. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-deal-with-financial-fraud/1b4a7f59-92a9-49c1-a814-7f5bf5c49688
  3. Need to deal with financial Fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to deal with financial Fraud: I was scammed in making a payment for my Windows 365. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-deal-with-financial-fraud/1b4a7f59-92a9-49c1-a814-7f5bf5c49688
  4. Need to deal with financial Fraud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties: The below article is a lengthy article which outlines Mozilla's financial difficulties. Chose to summarize in excerpt posted. Best understood by a Finance major *Smile, but an informative read for Firefox fans. Cuts alone of infrastructure and its best developers won't...
  6. Modernizing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modernizing Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hey everyone, I'm looking to make my desktop a little more modern and was wondering if there's an app that can make folders open similar to the way the downloads folder opens on macOS. I have a lot of apps on my desktop and would love to have them in separate...
  7. Windows 10 Crashing in Modern Standby

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashing in Modern Standby: As the title says, I've found from a SleepStudy report produced using Windows Powercfg that my computer is often crashing when it goes into Modern Standby -- generally for periods of longer than an hour. This has happened 3 times in the past 4 days. I think it has something...
  8. FINANCIAL SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Customization
    FINANCIAL SOFTWARE: My bank is no longer supporting MS Money, so I'm looking for a replacement program (I used it most for the on-line checkbook, checkbook balancing). Does anyone have a favorite? What is the BEST FREE software. Help Please....
  9. Modern desktop servicing 2018 review for Windows 10 and Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Modern desktop servicing 2018 review for Windows 10 and Office 365: 2018 was a pivotal year for the modern desktop and the servicing transformation journey we have been taking with you and your organization. With that in mind, I thought it would be good to look back and recap the progress that has been made, highlight significant events, and...
  10. Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server: Background to SQL Server servicing Historically, we have released Cumulative Updates (CUs) every 2 months after a major version is released, and roughly yearly Service Packs (SPs), containing fixes from all previous CUs, plus any feature completeness or supportability...