Windows 10: Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

Discus and support Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I everyone !!! I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision). Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KmE, Sep 17, 2016.

1. KME
    KmE Win User

Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

I everyone !!!

I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision).
    Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by it self. I hate mouse acceleration in any situation. I am
    using a Logitech G502 and the mouse acceleration is always disable in the Logitech software. But still, when Windows automatically turn on mouse acceleration at start up, i get... mouse acceleration grrr.
    So if someone have a solution for me it will be appreciate. Right now, I have to turn it off every time I reboot.
    Here's a picture :

Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!! [​IMG]

Thx for your time...

:)

2. How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hello,

I was playing a game called Starmade earlier this week. I have been having problems using certain things like tools and weapons. I've contacted the game support and so far we've concluded the problem is the mouse acceleration is messing with the game.
    He said I needed to disable Mouse Acceleration to fix the problem.

My question is fairly simple, how do I disable Mouse Acceleration

If it helps, I use windows 10.

Thanks if you could help.

Original subject: Mouse Acceleration

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Alex Van Dyke, Sep 17, 2016
  3. ScottJay Win User
    PUBG mouse acceleration issue after Windows 10 build 1709 update

Hi guys,

After I installed this new update 1709, I have been getting the mouse issue. The cursor moves faster than normal. I tried to
    restore windows to a previous version but failed.

Links I've tried:

How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Fix: PUBG Mouse Acceleration after Windows 10 Creators Update | Driver Talent

How to Completely Turn Off Mouse Acceleration in Windows - Windows 7

Any other fixes for the issue? Thank you.

Regards,

Jay

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

ScottJay, Sep 17, 2016
  4. altae Win User

I would uninstall the Logitech software in order to see if the behavior changes. There might be an error in the Logitech software.

altae, Sep 17, 2016
  5. KME
    KmE Win User
    I uninstalled the Logitech Gaming Software. I turned off the mouse acceleration in Windows 10. I restarted my computer
    and have the same issue. The mouse acceleration was turn on at start up. *Sad .

6. KME
    KmE Win User
    ok WORST... when I come back from sleep, mouse acceleration go back on automatically. HELP !! Is there a way to just remove that option from windows 10 ?

7. Try to install SetPoint, at least temporarily, to see, if it helps, look for those settings:

TairikuOkami, Sep 18, 2016
  8. KME
    KmE Win User

No option in Set Point over Logitech gaming software I guess... Anyway all those options are set well in the Logitech gaming software.
    I try to uninstall the driver but the problem persist.

9. KME
    KmE Win User
  10. altae Win User
    Sorry but I haven't got any more ideas. There seems to be an error either in Windows or in the driver. But wait, talking about the driver: Have you tried completely removing the driver in the device manager? There might be some remainders even after uninstalling the Logitech software. But that's definitely my last shot.

altae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!! - Similar Threads - mouse acceleration problem

2. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  4. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  5. Mouse acceleration/enhanced precision.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse acceleration/enhanced precision.: I have turned off enhanced precision on my pc so i dont have to deal with mouse acceleration However i somehow still get mouse acceleration. i have a gaming pc and a gaming mouse. The game i play doesnt even allow mouse acceleration. I tried everything but everytime i flick...
  6. How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10: [ATTACH]You may, at times, come across instances of your computer mouse not operating properly […] This article How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Mouse Acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Acceleration: Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?...
  8. Mouse Acceleration in Games

Mouse Acceleration in Games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I didn't have this problem before. So, I upgraded and launched up a game and I realised there was a difference with the mouse sensitivity. It's either mouse acceleration or mouse smoothing. I've already unchecked the "Enhance...
  9. Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10

Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10: Does simply disabling "Enhance Pointer Precision" in windows 10 remove all mouse acceleration or is inherently built in windows in other forms? Is perfectly linear mouse movement possible in windows 10? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome.: Feeling like a total noob on there.. despite having like 2,000 posts on the seven forums *Party But any who, is anyone else having weird mouse acceleration using chrome in fullscreen on windows 10?? Its Chrome and chrome only, and the mouse acts like its drunk,...