Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I received an update for windows 10, and after installing, my mouse didn't work. I tried several other mice, and none of them worked. I looked more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Herp McDerpkins, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible

I received an update for windows 10, and after installing, my mouse didn't work. I tried several other mice, and none of them worked. I looked more into the problem and after a while of exploring Device manager, the drivers weren't installed, but when I followed the instructions to install the drivers, it said the drivers didn't exist, even though a couple hours before hand, the mouse had been working fine. Please help!

:)

Herp McDerpkins, Nov 26, 2015

2. Mouse not working on windows 10?

Problem sorted, i figured out that downloading drivers from a similar design mouse seemed to work flawlessly, it appears drivers for thr old v3 mouse aren't available for windows 10.

DwarfNationUKXD, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Mouse driver update from 2 days ago has cursor jumping from text

Hi,

If you update the mouse driver and the mouse pointer keeps disappearing, the latest mouse driver version may not be compatible with Windows 10. We suggest that you roll back your mouse driver to resolve the issue. Here's how:

• Right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Right-click your mouse driver, select Properties, and browse to the
      Driver tab.
    • Press the Roll Back Driver option if available, and Windows 10 will begin the process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Nov 26, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible

Search for device and click to open Device Manager. Expand Mice and other pointing devices. Click on any device there and uninstall it (press DEL). Also uninstall any unknown device or any device in Other devices. Restart the computer and the mouse should be detected and installed automatically.

spapakons, Nov 27, 2015
  5. Thanks for the help! It worked.

Herp McDerpkins, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible

1. Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible - Similar Threads - Mouse Drivers availible

2. no mouse driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no mouse driver in windows 10: All of the sudden, after an update, there is no mouse. When i go to device manager, there is no mouse or other pointing devices for me to click on. i'm just trying to use my touch pad which is also not a listed device anywhere in the device manager. Help!...
  3. Laptop Not Tested For Windows 10 - Drivers Not Available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Not Tested For Windows 10 - Drivers Not Available: Hello! I bought a Dell E6520 on eBay, then learned that it was not tested for Windows 10 and that drivers aren’t available for it if it’s running Windows 10. I’m wondering if this is a big deal. Windows still does its updates normally, and so far everything is working. I’m...
  4. HP Webcam driver? Is a driver available for Win 10?

HP Webcam driver? Is a driver available for Win 10?: Is there a driver for an HP webcam for Win 10? If so, where please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam-driver-is-a-driver-available-for-win-10/86e78126-d938-48b4-9195-923f5fb3da2e
  5. window states "driver not available"

window states "driver not available": I have been operating an HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 over a wireless for couple of years. Recently had a Windows update and now the printer seems to be not working. Window settings shows "driver not available". I've downloaded and ran the install drivers program. Yet, the...
  6. Drivers not available for Windows 10 for Lenovo Z580 laptop

Drivers not available for Windows 10 for Lenovo Z580 laptop: I have a laptop that had windows 8 preinstalled and now it got replaced with windows 10, and I can not go back to the previous version because it would just go to windows 10 rather then windows 8 right after I did a System Recovery so I am doomed, unless you have an idea that...
  7. DRIVERS OF LASERSHOT PRINTER ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO

DRIVERS OF LASERSHOT PRINTER ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO: DRIVERS OF LASERSHOT PRINTER ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS 10 PRO HOW I SHOULD GET THOSE DRIVERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-of-lasershot-printer-are-not-available-for/5adc314f-8b94-4ccc-8164-2a3ed0025978
  8. Drivers not available

Drivers not available: I was previously running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop and now upgraded to windows 10 64 bit but the drivers for windows 10 are not available on my manufacturer's website so what can I do....
  9. Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10: I understand how to turn off driver autoload when Windows 10 is updated. That works for all drivers. Is there any way to stop the loading of one specific driver? In my case, the Windows mouse driver does not work with my Logitech wireless mouse. It always installs to take...
  10. Default windows 10 mouse drivers broken

Default windows 10 mouse drivers broken: I have a Logitech MX518. I downloaded special driver from Logitech - the Logitech Gaming Software. This let's me give it a default dpi and I can change the 3 dpi buttons to do something else. Problem is that after about a minute the mouse gets stuck for a second and...