Windows 10: Windows 10 mouse lag.

Discus and support Windows 10 mouse lag. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and am experiencing mouse lag during high load times, during gaming it is barely usable. I am using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark8147, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Mark8147 Win User

Windows 10 mouse lag.

I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and am experiencing mouse lag during high load times, during gaming it is barely usable. I am using a Razer Naga and Deathadder with Razer synapse connected to the usb hub on the back of my Acer X34 (which is running with gsync and 100htz).

I have tried the following
    Updated drivers for gpu, motherboard, latest bios, installed all Windows updates.
    Connecting the monitor to both USB2 and USB3 ports on the motherboard.
    Enabled/disabled Scroll Inactive Windows in settings.
    Disabled Cortana
    Disabled Realtek Audio Driver
    Disabled Fast Startup
    Disabled power management options for all USB hubs.
    Disabled Razer Game Scanner and Razer Chroma SDK server in services.

Unfortunately none of these have worked and any help would be hugely appreciated.

:)

Mark8147, Mar 3, 2018
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Mouse keeps lagging and does not respond properly!

Have you tried the mouse on another machine, and another mouse on your machine ?

- Seems a lot of people have had mouse lag issues with Win10. The link below is just one of several threads

where you may find a fix that works for you.

severe-mouse-lag-in-windows-10

BossDweeb, Mar 3, 2018
  3. TwanMerks Win User
    Mouse lag after upgrading to Windows 10

same here, mouse lag/stutter with ANY wireless mouse on Windows 10

TwanMerks, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mouse lag.

1. Windows 10 mouse lag. - Similar Threads - mouse lag

2. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  3. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  4. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen: When connected to the external screen and on the battery, the external mouse is working without a lag, while I'm working on the Surface Pro 9 screen, the mouse is lagging even in "Best Performance" mode, Please help to fix it.Surface Pro 9 for Business Model - 2038 i7Windows...
  6. Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen

Surface Pro 9 mouse lagging on its own screen: When connected to the external screen and on the battery, the external mouse is working without a lag, while I'm working on the Surface Pro 9 screen, the mouse is lagging even in "Best Performance" mode, Please help to fix it.Surface Pro 9 for Business Model - 2038 i7Windows...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging: Hi all, hope you all are having a great time.The keyboard and mouse input is lagging every few seconds or minutes.Not only the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse input but also the direct input from the laptop keyboard and trackpad are also lagging and this is extremely...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse input is lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...