Windows 10: Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I've been having for a few weeks now. I've been getting various BSOD errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sapphire, Jun 3, 2016.

1. sapphire Win User

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors

Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I've been having for a few weeks now. I've been getting various BSOD errors lately--they just happen at random points in time. The ones I've gotten so far are:

IRQL_NOT_LESS-OR_EQUAL (3x)
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I could be browsing the internet, playing a game, or not be doing anything and one of the above errors will show up. My computer is a couple of weeks old and I did a clean install of Windows 10. I've attached the dm log.

:)

sapphire, Jun 3, 2016
  2. SamCC3 Win User

BSOD multiple errors on windows 10

I ran both the verifier and Memtest. Neither brought up any errors. I let memtest run overnight for about 12 hours through 6 passes without any errors and am still experiencing the crashes. Any other recommendations?

SamCC3, Jun 3, 2016
  3. BSOD multiple errors on windows 10

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Errors

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD Errors: Hey guys. Recently I bought a new processor (Ryzen 7) and motherboard (B450 AORUS PRO WIFI) and ever since I installed it I have been getting a lot of blue screens. For example a few stop codes I received are: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION. I’ve...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors

Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors: My PC seems to bluescreen every few days at random. Usually if I leave it at the desktop, or even leave it on the browser and don't touch it for a period of time. I ran MemTest86 4 passes, no memory issues, although from what I have read about, seems bad RAM causes it. Any...
  7. BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.

BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.: I keep getting BSOD errors every now and then and have to restart my system after that. I went to the Event Viewer today to check the bugcodes and this is what I got for the past 3 days. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  8. BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.

BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.: I keep getting BSOD errors every now and then and have to restart my system after that. I went to the Event Viewer today to check the bugcodes and this is what I got for the past 3 days. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  9. Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors

Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors: Hello, I've had a few problems with windows, the configuration is as follows Ryzen 5 2600 CPU Gigabyte B450M DS3H Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti 16GB DDR4 Corsair RAM 240GB SSD Inland 1TB Toshiba HDD 750W EVGA PSU I am getting multiple BSOD's - IRQ NOT EQUAL OR LESS - BAD POOL...
  10. Multiple BSOD error

Multiple BSOD error: Hello, I have a brand new pc but everytime I could only use it for 30mins to an hour tops before it BSOD. I'm using win10 trial from microsoft. Kernel_security_check_failure Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area kmode_exception_not_handled kmode security failure IRQL not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple bsod errors windows 10