Windows 10: Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

Discus and support Windows 10 need help to fix a problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xXxDragonxXx, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i dont know how to fix it been looking for 4 days now on how to fix it The attachment will show what happends when i go on some sites
    im making a program that pulls info from apis and that happends when i try to do it i never had problems before the update.Hope 1 of you people who reads this knows how to fix it if you dont thanks anyway for reading this.

:)

xXxDragonxXx, Mar 29, 2016

2. Need help to fix a problem for installing an app from windows store

Hi,

To better assist you, can you provide us the exact error message you are getting when trying to install an application? A screenshot will be appreciated.

We look forward to your response.

Lizette Ags, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Need help to fix a problem for installing an app from windows store

Hello, I had a peculiar problem in which I am facing difficulty in installing an app from store. As I press on install option in store of an app it starts download and then it stops after a few minutes then it shows error. so, it makes me difficult
    to install an app. from that time the error arrives I can't download an single app. please give me solution as I was just a beginner in using PC.

Nithin Vampugadavala, Mar 29, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

sml156, Mar 29, 2016
  5. Ok added the picture as an attachment

xXxDragonxXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

1. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem - Similar Threads - need help fix

2. Need help in fixing disk layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in fixing disk layout: Hello, I had some trouble with my Windows 10 installation, and I need some help in fully restoring it. Due to a malware infection my W10 installation became unusable, and I had to reinstall Windows; but not before I attempting to recover by using backups. To make a long...
  3. Desperate need of help for windows 10 audio fix.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desperate need of help for windows 10 audio fix.: so i have booted my pc up and plugged in my headphones ready to play a game and nothing happened, the sound was still coming out the monitor, so i checked audio devices and it said that no audio devices are installed so i replugged, updated, restarted, re installed realtek...
  4. CBS.log errors need help fixing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CBS.log errors need help fixing: Hello and thanks for your interest in helping me. After running sfc /scannow in admin mode, I have a few errors I would like to repair before something happens that requires more involved repairs. I have included the sfc dos results and the CBS.log results I would try and...
  5. CBS.log errors need help fixing

in Windows 10 Support
    CBS.log errors need help fixing: Hello and thanks for your interest in helping me. After running sfc /scannow in admin mode, I have a few errors I would like to repair before something happens that requires more involved repairs. I have included the sfc dos results and the CBS.log results I would try and...
  6. Need help to fix these drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to fix these drivers: Hi guys, I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop. [img] Regards. 57369
  7. Need help fixing system files

Need help fixing system files: Hoping someone can help me. My ASUS laptop with Windows 10 Home will not update to the Anniversary Update ver. 1607. I tried running the System File Checker (sfc /scannow) but received an error message saying SFC could not fix the...
  8. TDR error problem, how to fix HELP needed

TDR error problem, how to fix HELP needed: Hey there, Last time I am having some problems with TDR graphic card restarts. It triggers at any moment, when gaming, when doing nothing on my desktop, when googling, and it makes the computer unusable. At the help it says, It is giving the graphic card 2 secconds of...
  9. Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please): I thank everyone for the tutorials that helped me install Win 10 and get it working. My problem is I have Win 8.1 Pro on a Samsung EVO SSD T-1. I went out and bought a Samsung 225 gig SSD HDD to install Win 10. I downloaded the Win 7 ISO and it worked perfectly. When I first...
  10. Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 looks funny, need help fixing: Hi guys. So I have Windows 10 and have for awhile. I downloaded an update it made me do (I had no choice) and it changed everything. At least appearance wise. Everything is the right size, but everything is also all blurry and fuzzy looking. But it isn't just one app or...