Windows 10: Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

Discus and support Windows 10 need help to fix a problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xXxDragonxXx, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i dont know how to fix it been looking for 4 days now on how to fix it The attachment will show what happends when i go on some sites
    im making a program that pulls info from apis and that happends when i try to do it i never had problems before the update.Hope 1 of you people who reads this knows how to fix it if you dont thanks anyway for reading this.

:)

xXxDragonxXx, Mar 29, 2016

2. Need help to fix a problem for installing an app from windows store

Hi,

To better assist you, can you provide us the exact error message you are getting when trying to install an application? A screenshot will be appreciated.

We look forward to your response.

Lizette Ags, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Need help to fix a problem for installing an app from windows store

Hello, I had a peculiar problem in which I am facing difficulty in installing an app from store. As I press on install option in store of an app it starts download and then it stops after a few minutes then it shows error. so, it makes me difficult
    to install an app. from that time the error arrives I can't download an single app. please give me solution as I was just a beginner in using PC.

Nithin Vampugadavala, Mar 29, 2016
  4. sml156 Win User

Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

sml156, Mar 29, 2016
  5. Ok added the picture as an attachment

xXxDragonxXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

1. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem - Similar Threads - need help fix

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  6. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it: Ive been having a BSOD problem for a while now and its gotten really annoying. Ive looked around for fixes and all that seems to fix it, is people that understand minidumps, which is not me. Some of the dumps arent the same i dont think, so i have posted multiple:They all...
  7. BSOD problem occuring need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I need help fixing this problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chr0m3-b0t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc758h/i_need_help_fixing_this_problem/
  9. Need help fixing audio problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help fixing audio problems?: I was using my airpods on my computer then I got a notification saying to update my drivers. I did so, and now when I try to troubleshoot (I cant use or even turn on Bluetooth) it says "Device does not have Bluetooth" I was literally just using it before the driver update....
  10. Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Finding/Fixing the problem.: To start this off, my laptop Acer Aspire ES1-533 Series, Model N16C1, started having an issue a couple months back, where the screen would randomly black out for odd periods of time, with nothing but the cursor showing, and then come back on, all randomly. This makes using it...