Windows 10: windows 10 network problem

Discus and support windows 10 network problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a lenovo ideapad 310 laptop and When I press the right corner of the taskbar I see: [img] As you see no wifi network is available and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alienx, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Alienx Win User

windows 10 network problem

i have a lenovo ideapad 310 laptop and When I press the right corner of the taskbar I see:

windows 10 network problem [​IMG]

As you see no wifi network is available and when I use "identify and repair network problems" windows says :

windows 10 network problem [​IMG]

I have reinstalled the network card driver twice and nothing changed. My network card is Qualcomm Atheros qc9377 wireless.

:)

Alienx, Nov 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Nov 17, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

It is a known issue with Windows 10 that Airplane mode does that if Windows Updates replaces the OEM stuff. Especially if you have the Lenovo Wifi control software installed.

bro67, Nov 17, 2016
  5. Alienx Win User
    i disabled automatic updates before this problem .
    and Airplane mode is off.

Alienx, Nov 17, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Again it is a known issue with Windows 10. If you had the OEM Lenovo Wifi manager installed and during the initial updates, it can cause that behavior. The fix is to go to Lenovo's support website for your computer and download the latest network drivers and install.

bro67, Nov 18, 2016
  7. Alienx Win User
    there is no "oem lenovo wifi manager" program on my laptop.
    and as i said i was download wireless card driver from lenovo support center and install it twice and nothing happend !

Alienx, Nov 18, 2016
  8. valihrach Win User

Check your wifi card in device manager, it may be disabled or may have problem with driver, or resource conflict. Also check if the card isn't disabled by mistake in BIOS or via Lenovo Hotkey utility.

bro67: trolling is sooo sweet...

valihrach, Nov 18, 2016
  9. bro67 Win User
    Again yes Lenovo installs their own manager for handling their drivers to make sure that if something is wrong, the Solution center informs you.

The Airplane mode has been an issue with certain OEM machines and Wifi chipsets since Windows 10 came out.

Mostly happens if somehow Microsoft's own VM or a VPN gets created also. Try this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

There are also other threads on her with solutions. You just need to take the time to look, instead of waiting for someone to walk you to the solution. Only way that you will learn to do these kind of simple fixes, is if you step a bit outside of your comfort zone.

I have been doing this for over 35 years and even I still make a mistake. I search high and low though, because I will also find other items that I can put into my toolbox of shortcuts that I may need later.

bro67, Nov 18, 2016
  10. Alienx Win User
    when i boot my laptop with a live ubuntu dvd everything is ok and wifi works fine and wireless networks are being recognized. but in windows ...
    and in device manager wireless card is enable and its driver is ok.

Alienx, Nov 19, 2016
  11. bro67 Win User
    Of course it will work fine with Linux. That does nothing about the fact that you have to follow the instructions I put up to fix the Windows 10 problem if you continue to use Windows. Personally I would use Linux Mint and if you need Microsoft Office, run it in Codeweavers Crossover, with Office 2010 being the last one right now that is pretty much capable of doing spreadsheets with VBA scripts in the background.

I said screw it with Windows 10 and put Linux Mint on my wife's Toshiba Satellite C850D-ST3NX! laptop. We did have two of the same models, since one was my son's and I got the same one when I had to retire the Desktop in our Dining Room after a remodel. I got to where I was wanting change and Linux Mint had hit that proverbial glass ceiling for what I needed it for, so I ended up just getting a Macbook Air 2015 early Generation and only run OS-X Sierra on it. A lot lighter weight on the resources and a hell of a lot less stressful in dealing with Microsoft's Beta OS that they keep making changes for the worse not better when they think that they are trying to fix things. It is pretty much a good educated guess that they are now back into the cycle of forcing people with machines that are almost five years old to have to upgrade to newer models again, along with other hardware.

bro67, Nov 20, 2016
  12. valihrach Win User
    Your wifi adapter may be disabled:
    - in bios (probably not if it works in ubuntu)
    - in device manager (already checked as you said but select Show Hidden Devices)
    - by Airpane button (already checked as you said but switch it on and off)
    - in Control panel - Networks & sharing - Change adapter settings
    - by Lenovo Hotkey Utility (Fn+F8 on my Thinkpad, may be some other key)
    - by Power Scheme (try Maximum Performance)
    - somewhere else...

Check again all the options above, then your System log, MSinfo - components - network - adapter, ipconfig /all, HWinfo from CPUID... Also you may create disk image and try clean installation, then revert to previous state.

valihrach, Nov 21, 2016
  13. Alienx Win User

finaly i find the answer :

in control panel -- administrative tools -- computer managment -- services and applications --services -- "wlan auto config"

most be on automatic mode and running.

Alienx, Nov 23, 2016
  14. bro67 Win User
    Not really the answer, since it is a issue with 10 that Wifi adapters do not wake up and connect, since the RTM. Dates back to Windows 7 SP1.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 network problem - Similar Threads - network problem

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  6. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  7. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  8. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wlan autoconfig windows 1709 in macbook air