Windows 10: Windows 10 new download

Discus and support Windows 10 new download in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I downloaded Win 10 OS, via the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, onto a Win 8.1 machine. There was not any further dialog boxes or instructions on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dicklaxt, Sep 11, 2015.

1. dicklaxt Win User

Windows 10 new download

I downloaded Win 10 OS, via the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, onto a Win 8.1 machine. There was not any further dialog boxes or instructions on how to laucnh Win 10. What's the next step please? I am not very computer savy so keep it simple,

dick

:)

dicklaxt, Sep 11, 2015

2. Solitaire on Windows 10

With all the negative comments that I've seen here, why hasn't Microsoft brought back the old solitaire?? Obviously I'm not the only one who is thoroughly displeased with the omition of Solitaire. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?????

Hating new 10, Sep 11, 2015
  3. yahoo mail

I'm a new user to Windows 10 (not a big fan so far). I use yahoo mail. my mail was initially set up when i installed (new PC) and worked fine. When I log back in, my mail doesn't seem to sync? When I hit the sync button, it the dots start moving but
    it takes a long time before anything happens. Now when i compare my emails to my other computer where i'm logged into yahoo, my mail stopped syncing about an hour ago???

***Post moved to the appropriate forum category***

New 10 userKL, Sep 11, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 new download

I can't remember exactly where windows.iso gets saved by Media Creation Tool. Hopefully in the downloads folder. Find windows.iso, right click on windows.iso, click mount. In the new drive letter that appears, run setup.exe.

NavyLCDR, Sep 11, 2015
  5. tcman50 Win User
    I put windows 10 on all 4 of my computers via the media creation tool.

After you download the tool, click on it, should give you an option to upgrade windows on your computer or create a dvd of it first, from which then you can upgrade your computer, either way, just select the option you want and go from there.

I just said upgrade windows and it all worked perfect.

TC

tcman50, Sep 11, 2015
  6. dicklaxt Win User
    I'll give that a try tomorrow but I think I already went that route. I have uncovered several Win 10 titles using the Charm search but they all lead to the store. I'm beginning to think that the actrual Win 10 software did not download. How can I verify that?
    dl

dicklaxt, Sep 12, 2015
  7. KER
    KER Win User
    Mine downloaded to my documents folder.

8. dicklaxt Win User

Windows 10 new download

I finally found a W10MCT that worked on the 4th attempt,from that point forward it was a piece of cake

thanks everyone
    dick

dicklaxt, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 new download

1. Windows 10 new download - Similar Threads - download

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  6. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  7. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  8. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  9. How do I get back my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back my downloads folder?: I was clearing out my files for some space using WizTree and I go to look at my downloads and the downloads folder is gone, I'm not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-my-downloads-folder/2cc762b4-38a9-43b7-b90e-924dc9434d5b
  10. How do I get back my downloads folder?

How do I get back my downloads folder?: I was clearing out my files for some space using WizTree and I go to look at my downloads and the downloads folder is gone, I'm not sure what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-my-downloads-folder/2cc762b4-38a9-43b7-b90e-924dc9434d5b