Windows 10: Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't

Discus and support Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I just updated my Windows 10 with latest update and now taskbar internet connection button(button near to clock and volume button) only works when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by koor, May 1, 2017.

1. koor Win User

Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't

Hi! I just updated my Windows 10 with latest update and now taskbar internet connection button(button near to clock and volume button) only works when using right mouse button and choosing ''Open Network and Sharing Center''. If I try to press left mouse button then I see short time loading ring and nothing else.

:)

koor, May 1, 2017
  2. janda1313 Win User

Most of the programs on the taskbar are not showing up and Windows/Start button won't work and it won't go online.

Original Title: Windows 10 tried to update for the last 4 days

Need help. Now most of the programs on the taskbar are not showing up and Windows/Start button won't work and it won't go online.

janda1313, May 1, 2017
  3. Mike1950P Win User
    IE 11 won't connect to Internet using Windows 10

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 on my Desktop, I cannot connect to the Internet using Internet Explorer 11. I am able to connect only thru Edge, but now that button on the taskbar has disappeared. I also cannot open the Start button. Any suggestions? Thanks

Mike1950P, May 1, 2017
  4. koor Win User

Enabling(manual) ''Radio Management Service'' did the job. Weird that with anniversary update it wasn't problem, but with this update it is.

koor, May 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10 new update and now internet connection taskbar button won't - Similar Threads - update internet connection

2. Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...: Hello! The wifi icon at the bottom of screen states "connected- no internet". When I run the trouble shooter, it states "connect to internet no issues found". When I try to do the windows update it states "Not connected to internet". I attempted to update the Realtek...
  3. Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no: I have this annoying problem, every 5/6 days the computer notifies me that it is not connected to the internet, but actually can surf, the only program that stops working is skype.The only way to fix it is to do a network reset and reboot the pc at that point the icon in the...
  4. Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no: I have this annoying problem, every 5/6 days the computer notifies me that it is not connected to the internet, but actually can surf, the only program that stops working is skype.The only way to fix it is to do a network reset and reboot the pc at that point the icon in the...
  5. Windows 10 is connected to internet but taskbar said no

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop now won't connect to Internet

Laptop now won't connect to Internet: While away last week at a "lodge" I attempted to get on their local WiFi. Okay at first but them got the error that I couldn't connect to the Internet. Resetting a few things (I don't remember what) I was never able to connect my laptop to WiFi or to the Internet. I'm home...
  7. New PC won't connect to internet

New PC won't connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to this network." All other internet-enabled devices in my home have no problems. I just disconnected and reconnected my old PC...
  8. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.: I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. But! I actually do have connection, because I'm making this post. So it sayd connected, but no internet acces. All started after updating Windows. submitted by /u/majoraswrath360 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows won't keep taskbar button order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't keep taskbar button order: I want my taskbar buttons to be ordered in the way that I put them there. I don't do that because I like doing it, but because I work that way. I don't feel like explaining why. I just want a particular order. Now why des Windows feel the need to reorder my buttons??...
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...