Windows 10: Windows 10 new update no have download history

Discus and support Windows 10 new update no have download history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 downloaded a new update yesterday. I have no idea what was downloaded. I click on download history and there is no information on what was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hateuwin9add1, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Windows 10 new update no have download history

Windows 10 downloaded a new update yesterday. I have no idea what was downloaded. I click on download history and there is no information on what was downloaded. I hate windows 10 as it seems as if my settings are always getting changed. I want my history back I want my settings back. I would like to know what is being updated and downloaded to my computer. Everytime there is an update I have to go tinker around the edges to get rid of things I don't want. Worst mistake I ever made was installing windows 10 months ago. Please help

:)

hateuwin9add1, Aug 9, 2017
  2. Tryx3 Win User

A warning popup when opening any .url file in “Favorites”. Why?

FrustratedMan,

There isn't a new Cumulative update for version 10240 yet [see
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12387/windows-10-update-history
    ] and I have not seen any reference to that version in any of the threads about this problem.

Unless there is some particular reason to stay on 10240, you could consider updating to the current version. I would suggest making an installation disk from a downloaded ISO [which will be version 1607] and then installing the new Cumulative update for
    it.

Denis

Tryx3, Aug 9, 2017
  3. I cannot view windows 10 update history after updating windows 10 to version1709

Well, you wouldn't have a history of updates, since it a new installation of Windows 10. Or do you mean, you can't access the Update History page at all?

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 new update no have download history

Brink, Aug 9, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Welcome to TenForums @hateuwin9add1

Yes, this was widely reported. You should still see all updates listed in Control Panel > Programs and features > View installed updates. The latest cumulative update seems to have cleared update history. This hasn't happened with previous cumulative updates and (hopefully) won't with future ones.

Note that an upgrade to the next version of windows, such as the Creators Update, or the Fall Creators Update due shortly, will clear the history, but that's because with a new version the history before the upgrade is no longer applicable.

Bree, Aug 9, 2017
  6. How do I set Windows 10 updates so that I can review and or refuse certain updates? It seems as though I get everything windows decides to throw at me even if I don't want it.*Devil

hateuwin9add1, Aug 9, 2017
  7. roy111 Win User
    you can't, live with it or change OS

roy111, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 new update no have download history

1. Windows 10 new update no have download history - Similar Threads - update download history

2. Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience

in Windows 10 News
    Understanding the new Windows 10 update history experience: This past October, we notified you that we were going to improve the Windows update history experience, particularly with regard to release notes. Our optimization efforts are complete and I'd like to take this opportunity to walk you through the changes and improvements. KB...
  3. Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10: [ATTACH] All the other updates such as the windows defender updates went fine; I have already updated my bios. Not sure how to deal with this error. Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/o1xq7fywj6f61.png?width=679&format=png&auto=webp&s=68cafeddcc01c66941b61ce3c3fbbd8c6b0c6f20...
  4. Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC: I just built my first PC and when I booted it up everything in bios looked like it was working. I downloaded windows 10 installation media onto a usb, plugged it into my PC and restarted it. I started installing windows and everything looked good until I had to choose what to...
  5. File History Windows 10 does not update new files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History Windows 10 does not update new files: Hello: I have HP Desktop i7 16GB 3TB HD. I Have updated to Win10 P64Bit 1903 To begin with, the main message on this screen is that File History is off. So it might seem logical that the first thing that you should do is click the Turn On button. However, that is a mistake....
  6. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  7. Windows 10 update History

Windows 10 update History: Anybody else ever had this problem?? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-history/a4204011-7c64-45b7-a64d-36284da0cd65
  8. windows 10 update history

windows 10 update history: My laptop windows 10 update history which was active before update in April 2018, now shows blank always. How to set it right?Your advise please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-history/fd44d5e7-db28-4282-a098-f886a8b5d403
  9. Windows 10 update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update history: How to display the update history? 15216
  10. Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches new Windows 10 update history page: The new site will include changelogs for each new update, along with details on when the update was released and what the update was called via Windows Update. Microsoft says each update will now get full changelogs via this website, which is something many have been asking...