Windows 10: Windows 10 newly installed

Discus and support Windows 10 newly installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 newly installed

Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office procedure but thats it. Could anyone give me easy to understand instructions please?

:)

JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015

2. Why is SlimCleaner still updating on my desktop for 2 hours?

This is newly installed windows 10

CathyNiepert, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Newly Installed Windows 10 constantly Freezes...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue might be because of outdated or in-compatible graphic card drivers.

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.

• Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers i.e. Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 20, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Windows 10 newly installed

1. Windows 10 newly installed - Similar Threads - newly installed

2. Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen: I recently formatted my hard drive using DBAN software. And I installed windows 10 (which was running well for 3 years without a problem). And after the first boot in about few minutes it get stuck/freeze with my mouse pointer at the middle. Then I hard reset the laptop and...
  3. Cannot fully boot Windows 10 from a newly installed SSD (WD Green) on my ProBook 470 G3

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot fully boot Windows 10 from a newly installed SSD (WD Green) on my ProBook 470 G3: Hello! Not sure if this is a Windows or a HP problem, so I decided to post at both support communities. I have installed an SSD (WD Green M.2 2280 240 GB) into my HP ProBook 470 G3, successfully cloned the OS hard drive (119 GB) to SSD by using Acronis True Image WD Edition,...
  4. installing win 10 on a newly built pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing win 10 on a newly built pc: yo okay so i recently built my first ever pc so if you start talking all technical and **** i wont understand anything you say but the problem is that when i try to install win 10 using a usb flash drive i get the error that no drives are detected, and i do not mean my usb is...
  5. Newly Installed Windows10 looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly Installed Windows10 looks different: Hello, I've been using Windows 10 for quiet awhile and I've become very familiar with the typical black taskbar with white icons. But I've just recently installed Win10 on an old laptop and the theme seems to be completely different from my PC (White theme with black icons),...
  6. Really slow update on a newly installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Really slow update on a newly installed Windows 10: Hi, After I installed my Windows 10 and connected to the internet, I downloaded Driver Easy to help update all the drivers. All the drivers had been successfully updated except the one for my GTX 1070. I downloaded the file straight from MSI(my GPU is from MSI) and NVIDIA...
  7. DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition: Did a successful full install of windows 10 Home using a bootable disk to an Acer Aspire 6930 Laptop. The OS loaded correctly. Device Manager shows all drivers loaded correctly except for Nuvoton CIR Transceiver and that is not being used. The problem is that the when a...
  8. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...
  9. Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.: I am using a usb drive to install windows 10 onto my new firecuda sshd. I have tries multiple times but what happens is I can get windows to install onto the drive, but then once the installation finishes, it restarts and does not boot to windows, only the bios. I have...
  10. Need help with fresh windows 10 install on newly built pc

Need help with fresh windows 10 install on newly built pc: My son and I have built pc with intel 8700k i7 cpu, gigabyte gaming 5 z370 mobo, samsung 970 nvme ssd (m.2), team t force 16 gb x 2 ddr4 ram, gibabyte ti1070 gpu and have fresh windows 10 usb flash drive with activation code for install. We powered on and got initial windows...