Windows 10: Windows 10 newly installed

Discus and support Windows 10 newly installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 newly installed

Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office procedure but thats it. Could anyone give me easy to understand instructions please?

:)

JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015

2. Why is SlimCleaner still updating on my desktop for 2 hours?

This is newly installed windows 10

CathyNiepert, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Newly Installed Windows 10 constantly Freezes...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue might be because of outdated or in-compatible graphic card drivers.

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.

• Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers i.e. Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 20, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Windows 10 newly installed

1. Windows 10 newly installed - Similar Threads - newly installed

2. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  3. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  4. How to successfully install Windows 11 Pro using newly purchased key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to successfully install Windows 11 Pro using newly purchased key: I currently have Windows 11 Home Edition that was preinstalled with my desktop. Below is the result that I get when I run: slmgr /dli - Am I able to install a new copy of W11? Where can I find the W11 Pro OS .ISO ?...
  5. How to successfully install Windows 11 Pro using newly purchased key

How to successfully install Windows 11 Pro using newly purchased key: I currently have Windows 11 Home Edition that was preinstalled with my desktop. Below is the result that I get when I run: slmgr /dli - Am I able to install a new copy of W11? Where can I find the W11 Pro OS .ISO ?...
  6. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  7. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  8. Newly installed speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly installed speakers.: I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't...
  9. Newly installed speakers.

Newly installed speakers.: I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't...
  10. Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon for newly-installed app appears as blank in the task bar: I just downloaded and installed an app. It appears in my Win 10 taskbar as a blank icon, despite the fact that in File Explorer the icon appears correctly against the .exe I can run the app OK if I select this blank icon, but it's annoying not having the correct icon showing....