Windows 10: Windows 10 newly installed

Discus and support Windows 10 newly installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 newly installed

Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office procedure but thats it. Could anyone give me easy to understand instructions please?

:)

JeanHerbert, Sep 20, 2015

2. Why is SlimCleaner still updating on my desktop for 2 hours?

This is newly installed windows 10

CathyNiepert, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Newly Installed Windows 10 constantly Freezes...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue might be because of outdated or in-compatible graphic card drivers.

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.

• Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers i.e. Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 20, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Windows 10 newly installed

1. Windows 10 newly installed - Similar Threads - newly installed

2. Really slow update on a newly installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Really slow update on a newly installed Windows 10: Hi, After I installed my Windows 10 and connected to the internet, I downloaded Driver Easy to help update all the drivers. All the drivers had been successfully updated except the one for my GTX 1070. I downloaded the file straight from MSI(my GPU is from MSI) and NVIDIA...
  3. DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition: Did a successful full install of windows 10 Home using a bootable disk to an Acer Aspire 6930 Laptop. The OS loaded correctly. Device Manager shows all drivers loaded correctly except for Nuvoton CIR Transceiver and that is not being used. The problem is that the when a...
  4. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...
  5. Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.: I am using a usb drive to install windows 10 onto my new firecuda sshd. I have tries multiple times but what happens is I can get windows to install onto the drive, but then once the installation finishes, it restarts and does not boot to windows, only the bios. I have...
  6. Need help with fresh windows 10 install on newly built pc

Need help with fresh windows 10 install on newly built pc: My son and I have built pc with intel 8700k i7 cpu, gigabyte gaming 5 z370 mobo, samsung 970 nvme ssd (m.2), team t force 16 gb x 2 ddr4 ram, gibabyte ti1070 gpu and have fresh windows 10 usb flash drive with activation code for install. We powered on and got initial windows...
  7. Newly installed windows 10 computer crashes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly installed windows 10 computer crashes BSOD: I have a windows 10 computer that has been having problems for a while. The computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death with different stop codes. I checked all hardware to be sure that it was not a hardware problem, and then reinstalled windows 10 from scratch but...
  8. Getting Access Denied Error When Accessing a Newly Installed Internal Hard Drive From Disk...

Getting Access Denied Error When Accessing a Newly Installed Internal Hard Drive From Disk...: i recently upgraded my pc with a new cpu,motherboard,16 gb of ram and an ssd (250 gb).So my old HDD internal hard drive died and i had to buy and a new one and i did just so today i installed the hard drive into my machine no problem, but when i turned it on and went to disk...
  9. Have unused window 7 retail key, want to install window 10 on a newly built desktop

Have unused window 7 retail key, want to install window 10 on a newly built desktop: I have an unused window 7 retail key from few years back. As of today, can I still use it to install/active window 10 on a newly built desktop with no OS preinstalled, and how do I proceed? Should I use the product key during or after installation of window 10? Thanks for...
  10. Can't access disk during boot with newly installed raid disks

Can't access disk during boot with newly installed raid disks: I'm using win10 and I'm updating my disks with intel vroc. I can install new system on the raid disk with loading the vroc driver during installation and successfully boot into this new system. But when I want to use the old system without windows installation with vroc...