Windows 10: Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???

Discus and support Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 News Feeds are GONE. The Tab is there with a dulled our picture and news. When I click on it. I get the message: Check the Windows Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ggadwa, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ggadwa Win User

Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???

My windows 10 News Feeds are GONE. The Tab is there with a dulled our picture and news. When I click on it. I get the message: Check the Windows Store for more info. I tried to check Store but it won't open either. Just noticed Money tab is the same.
    I would like to get the News feeds back from where ever they disappeared to.

Help Please

:)

ggadwa, Jan 22, 2016
  2. TJBar11 Win User

Windows 10/Facebook randomly opening a post or jumping back to top of newsfeed

I got a new computer 2 weeks ago with Windows 10. I am having some issues with Facebook that I did not previously have with my old computer. 1. When I am scrolling through my FB newsfeed (using a mouse), the computer will randomly click on a post that
    I had previously clicked on. I can be way down the newsfeed and it will do this. I can close the post it randomly opened but it doesn't go back to where I was prior. I have to start with the newsfeed it opened and scroll to find where I left off, sometimes
    WAY down the page. It's very frustrating. 2. While scrolling through FB newsfeeds, it will hesitate then immediately jump back to the top of the newsfeed. Occasionally it will give me a message saying it was recovered and stay where I was currently. Worst
    case, it closes FB and gives me an error message saying this page is having trouble loading. It doesn't matter where the cursor is positioned on the screen or if I drag down the little bar on the far right. I have never had any of these problems until I
    started using this new computer with Windows 10 and it started the very first time I opened FB. Thanks very much!

TJBar11, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

The newsfeed no longer appears when I open Edge. I have gone to Customize and chose the correct options and pressed Save and nothing changed.

How do I get the newsfeed back?

Sharyn698, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???

1. Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone??? - Similar Threads - Newsfeeds gone

2. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed: There seem to be lots of LOCKED discussions with no answers on how to BLOCK specific news sources from the MSN News app. This may be because so many people ask "How do I block so-and-so?" which is a clearly biased question when you're identifying your bias. So, maybe they're...
  3. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed: There seem to be lots of LOCKED discussions with no answers on how to BLOCK specific news sources from the MSN News app. This may be because so many people ask "How do I block so-and-so?" which is a clearly biased question when you're identifying your bias. So, maybe they're...
  4. How to Block specific Sources from MSN NewsFeed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of...: My newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of 5 to a choice of thumbs up and down only. Also has affected the count on responses left by others on comments I have posted. ..... I no longer have access to the original 5 colored...
  6. Newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of...

Newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of...: My newsfeed comment reaction icons/emojis have changed from the original colored selection of 5 to a choice of thumbs up and down only. Also has affected the count on responses left by others on comments I have posted. ..... I no longer have access to the original 5 colored...
  7. Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?: Just purchased a new computer7/2023 and checking news feed...all conservative news sources? What is going on? Fox News, Washington Examiner, Daily Mail? Why would MSN not look to have neutral news sources in their feed? AP, NPR, Reuters....? This seems like propaganda to me...
  8. Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?

Why is MSN newsfeed showing only conservative news sources?: Just purchased a new computer7/2023 and checking news feed...all conservative news sources? What is going on? Fox News, Washington Examiner, Daily Mail? Why would MSN not look to have neutral news sources in their feed? AP, NPR, Reuters....? This seems like propaganda to me...
  9. Start/Search Bar Open to Newsfeed Now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start/Search Bar Open to Newsfeed Now?: I am going insane trying to figure out how to fix this. Whenever I click on that Windows Start or Search Bar in the lower left, it full screen opens that horrible Microsoft/MSN news feed/widget/clickbait tabloid page instead of just letting see my documents and apps. Is this...
  10. Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there still no way to remove the newsfeed from widgets?: The Windows 11 weather widget is great, I also use the To Do widget...But why do I have to be blasted with American politics every time I want a quick weather update?When will users be able to completely disable this invasive "feature"?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 news feed gone