Windows 10: Windows 10 No desktop found

Discus and support Windows 10 No desktop found in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Dell laptop started saying no network found, but now it's saying no desktop found. My screen is completely black and I can't do anything. Please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MsNitaNelson, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 No desktop found

My Dell laptop started saying no network found, but now it's saying no desktop found. My screen is completely black and I can't do anything. Please help!!!!!

:)

MsNitaNelson, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

Windows 10 No desktop found

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 No desktop found

1. Windows 10 No desktop found - Similar Threads - desktop found

2. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  3. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  4. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  6. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  7. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them: I just cut, then go to file explorer and paste them where I want them to be. Hope this is helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-way-to-delete-icons-from-my-desktop/920917f5-c29f-4664-ba2f-bdaaa665d965
  9. I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them

I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them: I just cut, then go to file explorer and paste them where I want them to be. Hope this is helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-way-to-delete-icons-from-my-desktop/920917f5-c29f-4664-ba2f-bdaaa665d965
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI: mstsc.exe.MUI file not found error message when trying to run Microsoft Remote DesktopThe System cannot find the file specified.C:\\Windows\system32\<LAND_NAME>\mstsc.exe.MUIWhen I check the system32 folder file directory the files are present.Can you please help me...