Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons??

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After a reboot yesterday, windows 10 no longer displays icons. I've tried... new user account deleting icon cache system restore I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by richardaubin, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons??

After a reboot yesterday, windows 10 no longer displays icons.

I've tried...
    • new user account
    • deleting icon cache
    • system restore

I have a screenshot attached.

Anyone have a clue what's happening?

:)

richardaubin, Feb 20, 2017
  2. HenryDem Win User

Complete list of changes in Anniversary update to windows 10

After updating my Windows 10 with the "anniversary update," my Edge Browser suddenly no longer displays (finishes loading) my Google Calendar. I can still display it properly with my Internet Explorer Browser but no longer on the Edge Browser. Is there
    any way to fix this?

HenryDem, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Display No Longer Showing Correct Monitor Resolution

Hi,

When you uninstall the device, Windows will be looking for the latest drivers. But, what we need is the most recent drivers from AMD. Having said that, we suggest that you download the display driver version
    8.970.100.9001 from the AMD's website manually.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Feb 20, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons??

dalchina, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons??

1. Windows 10 no longer display ANY icons?? - Similar Threads - longer display icons

2. Display no longer sleeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display no longer sleeps: Starting this morning, my displays no longer turn off after the 2 minute idle setting I've set in the custom power plan I created over a year ago. It's worked fine all this time until this morning - I know of nothing that has changed....
  3. weather icon display on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather icon display on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft team,Pls tell me that how should I add the ICON not app on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-icon-display-on-windows-10/a87553f3-5219-4dc3-92fc-1e31c29d9388
  4. Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer: Hi, I am having a lot of issues that started on 12/21/2020 where I lost internet connection and programs were randomly deleted from my computer. Appears this is an ongoing issue with Windows 10 from the other forum posts. I however, have tried the run commands and...
  5. App icons not displaying in Windows 10

App icons not displaying in Windows 10: I noticed recently that some apps don't show the icons in the top left of the window. Here are the screenshots. You will see the default app icon. What could be the problem? Both apps are updated and newly downloaded. I was playing around with privacy settings few months...
  6. Battery display Windows 10 no longer on the taskbar?

Battery display Windows 10 no longer on the taskbar?: I would very much like to have the battery indicator icon back on the taskbar. In the settings, the field for switching on the power supply is greyed out. What's going on there? [ATTACH] Akku Anzeige Windows 10 nicht mehr auf Taskleiste?
  7. Volume icon no longer displayed in taskbar.

Volume icon no longer displayed in taskbar.: It's disappeared. When I go to taskbar settings, and try disabling the volume icon and then re-enabling it, just to see if it fixes it, I find something very strange. On disabling the volume icon, theinternet icon disappears! What on earth is going on?...
  8. Windows 10 no longer DETECTs the second display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 no longer DETECTs the second display.: Windows 10 no longer DETECTs the second monitor on my surface pro. It used to detect the Dell S2440L, but I moved locations and set the second monitor up again after it being disconnected for -1- month. It no longer detects the second monitor. Also, the driver is not...
  9. Emoticons not displaying as graphics any longer

in Browsers and Email
    Emoticons not displaying as graphics any longer: Running Windows 10 1803 (17134.165 Mozilla Thunderbird 52.9.1 (default) Outlook 2010 (Windows) Mail Recently, any emoticons I enter, ie ; ) or : ) (without space) is no longer showing as graphic, in any of the email clients listed above. I've only recently noticed this so...
  10. Emoticons not displaying as graphics any longer

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoticons not displaying as graphics any longer: Running Windows 10 1803 (17134.165 Mozilla Thunderbird 52.9.1 (default) Outlook 2010 (Windows) Mail Recently, any emoticons I enter, ie ; ) or : ) (without space) is no longer showing as graphic, in any of the email clients listed above. I've only recently noticed this so...