Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer works...

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer works... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm really upset about the new windows 10 upgrade. I had windows 7 and worked fine till I updated. Now my sound keeps going out, my wifi doesn't turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xtreameGamer, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Windows 10 no longer works...

I'm really upset about the new windows 10 upgrade. I had windows 7 and worked fine till I updated. Now my sound keeps going out, my wifi doesn't turn on, everything lags, nothing works, it's slower than ever before. This happened one month after installing windows 10 and now I can't do a factory restore... sometimes I feel like I should sue for this outrage and/or demand my pc be replaced with the windows 7 OS.

Is there anything I can do about this? This laptop was NOT cheap and I'm very very upset about this.

:)

xtreameGamer, Oct 9, 2015

2. Minecraft no longer works on Windows 10

Hi,

Issues launching a game on Windows 10 may be due to one of the following reasons:

• Software conflicts
    • Corrupted game data
    • An outdated version of the game
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

To isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when the game closes unexpectedly?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Is this the only game you're encountering this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting solutions you've performed?
    • From which site have you download the installation files you've used in installing the game?

Meanwhile, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games.

Regarding your question about manually updating the game, there are two options to update it:

• You may update it from the Windows Store. To do so, kindly visit this
      link
      and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store.
    • Another way to update the game is by downloading the updates from Mojang's website. They are the in-game support team for Minecraft. Refer to this

link
      for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Oct 9, 2015
  3. Minecraft no longer works on Windows 10

I got a free Minecraft for PC code when I bought an Xbox One-S with Minecraft bundle last December. It was working fine on my Windows 10 PC although I didn't play it much (mostly use Xbox). Now, when I try to start Minecraft on the PC, it shows the Mojang
    screen, then just quits.

My PC is set to update Windows automatically. Do I need to manually update Minecraft somehow?

thanks,

Mark

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mark.aslett, Oct 9, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 no longer works...

Hi xtreameGamer, Sorry to hear things are not going well.
    I'll assume you don't have any useful disk images that would let you restore your PC to a previously working state.
    What have you tried? Do you have any clues as to what happened before you experienced these symptoms?
    As there's no one specific thing that stands out, let's start with basics.
    1. Run chkdsk C: /F from an elevated command prompt. (i.e. as admin)
    When clear:
    2. Run sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt.
    When clear: check if any improvement in your reported symptoms.
    If not, or if sfc /scannow fails, consider this:
    DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Windows 10 Forums

Finally, if you still have problems, you can try this:
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Just did all that now my wireless card is compleatly gone....

xtreameGamer, Oct 9, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Please update your system specs. Very helpful for anyone trying to help. *Smile

f14tomcat, Oct 9, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    Hi, if you would care to confirm explicitly:
    a. chkdsk shows no problems
    b. sfc /scannow is clear
    c. That you have in fact, when logged in normally, used a Win 10 disk to do an in place upgrade repair, as this are relatively lengthy tasks.

Now, please confirm that the ONLY problem you now have is with your WiFi card.
    'gone' - as in 'lost, stolen or strayed'? Please define your symptom, else no one can help.
    State what happens, what you expect to happen.
    What is the card make/driver?

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 no longer works...

1. Windows 10 no longer works... - Similar Threads - longer works

2. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  3. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  4. Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10: I don't know when exactly this happened, but it was after a Windows update, the Microsoft Photos app opens, but it doesn't show the preview of the photos and when I click on them nothing happens, but if I click to open a folder and it doesn't Inside the application the photo...
  5. Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10

Microsoft Photos no longer works in Windows 10: I don't know when exactly this happened, but it was after a Windows update, the Microsoft Photos app opens, but it doesn't show the preview of the photos and when I click on them nothing happens, but if I click to open a folder and it doesn't Inside the application the photo...
  6. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  7. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  8. Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello,My Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts that both open and activate the new snip functionality are supposed to be, by default, assigned to "Windows key + Shift key + the letter "S" key but that is not working for both opening and activating the new snip functionality....
  9. Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working

Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello,My Snip & Sketch keyboard shortcuts that both open and activate the new snip functionality are supposed to be, by default, assigned to "Windows key + Shift key + the letter "S" key but that is not working for both opening and activating the new snip functionality....
  10. google chrome no longer working

google chrome no longer working: When I attempt to open google chrome I get the following message: An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020https://errors.edgesuite.net/30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020I have uninstalled and reinstalled same thing any ideas,...