Windows 10: windows 10 not able to connect to some networks

Discus and support windows 10 not able to connect to some networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, There are a few networks I cannot connect to and I'm not sure why. Most networks like the one I have at home, I am able to connect, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by klee0216, Oct 17, 2015.

1. klee0216 Win User

windows 10 not able to connect to some networks

Hello,

There are a few networks I cannot connect to and I'm not sure why. Most networks like the one I have at home, I am able to connect, however when I am at my friend's house or some cafe, it doesn't let me connect to the internet. I tried updating my drivers and it still doesn't connect. It was able to connect few months ago when I had windows 8.1 but when I upgraded to windows 10, I started facing these problems. Anyone having the same problems?

It doesn't tell me what to problem is either. It just says "Cannot connect to network"

Thank you.

:)

klee0216, Oct 17, 2015
  2. VSRG Win User

Some Apps are not able to connect to internet in WINDOWS 10.

Asphalt 8 ; The BlackList : Conspiracy.

3. Ian Ser Win User
    Some Apps are not able to connect to internet in WINDOWS 10.

Hello,

Let us try to isolate the issue. Since you have mentioned that default Windows apps are working but some are not, may we ask what are the apps that is having issues?

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Is there a Troubleshoot button that shows when this happens? If so, click on it.

Ztruker, Oct 18, 2015
  5. klee0216 Win User
    When I troubleshoot, it says I'm not connected to the internet so it just tries to connect to a different network

klee0216, Oct 26, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    See if there is an updated driver for you wireless card on the manufacturers web site.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 not able to connect to some networks - Similar Threads - able connect networks

2. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  3. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Able to connect to some websites, but not others: I was trying to use the "Mobile Hotspot" in Windows 10. Upon connecting on another device, I noticed I could only connect to some websites, like microsoft.com, or account.google.com, but not ones like google.com, scratch.mit.edu, speedtest.net, and others.Websites like...
  4. Able to connect to some websites, but not others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  6. Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...

Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...: Hello, I can't connect to some WiFi networks that I was able to connect to previously. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks, so I don't think it's a hardware problem. I was able to connect to my WiFi correctly until yesterday, and suddenly now it started giving...
  7. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...: Hi, I'm not able to connect to some WiFi networks which I was able to connect to earlier. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks so I don't think it's an hardware issue. I didn't update my system or did anything that might cause this problem. I tried all the...
  8. Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI

Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home edition in my laptop. I am able to connect to my home network through LAN cable but when I am trying to connect to my home network through WIFI, I am unable to connect. I have tried troubleshooting. I have tried disabling and enabling...
  9. Not able to connect to my network

Not able to connect to my network: All of a sudden my laptop just got disconnected from my Wi-Fi network & I am not able to reconnect. I have reset the network, used forget the network option uninstalled my drivers, Reset my router. Nothing works. My mobile & desktop connect to the same network without...
  10. Windows 10 not able to connect

Windows 10 not able to connect: I am trying to connect access files on my Windows 7 pro desktop from my Windows 10 pro laptop. When I do, I get the following message. I cannot do so. [ATTACH] When I try instead to simply access them via Windows Explorer it tells me it cannot access the desktop computer...