Windows 10: Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

Discus and support Windows 10 not changing lockscreen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by 1cu, Mar 2, 2024.

1. 1CU
    1cu Win User

Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock screen picture.the default picture is the picture of the lake between the mountains with a red backpack on the side.for some reason, every Windows 10 device I sign in to. that default picture is always the selected one, which for some reason corrupts and renders windows spotlight useless for no reason. the picture works ok

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Lock screen on Windows 10 won't change

Hey Team;

Even i am facing the same issue... Lockscreen image wont change..

Please suggest..

Sumeet.Punmia, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

1. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen? - Similar Threads - changing lockscreen

2. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,: My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and pressing Win + L, the lockscreen image change to the image that i set, i tried with my own solution like deleted the SystemData on...
  3. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,: My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and show the lockscreen, but if i go to the lockscreen when i was on desktop and pressing Win + L, the lockscreen image change to the image that i set, i tried with my own solution like deleted the SystemData on...
  4. My windows 10 lockscreen changing to default image when startup and showing the lockscreen,

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't change my lockscreen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my lockscreen on windows 11: Hi all, I just got a new personal laptop and I was finishing setting it up when I realised that I am unable to change the lockscreen. It says that "Some of these features are blocked by your organisation". I haven't added my school or work email to the laptop so it couldn't...
  6. Can't change my lockscreen on windows 11

Can't change my lockscreen on windows 11: Hi all, I just got a new personal laptop and I was finishing setting it up when I realised that I am unable to change the lockscreen. It says that "Some of these features are blocked by your organisation". I haven't added my school or work email to the laptop so it couldn't...
  7. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  8. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  9. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  10. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...