Windows 10: Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!

Discus and support Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hollyoaks777, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!

Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance.

Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by JasonD
    Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! [​IMG]

Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to enable my PC to do this again?

Go to your Device Manager and then to your Human Interface Devices section before plugging in your PS3 controller. Then plug in your PS3 controller and you will see "HID-compliant game controller" and "HID-compliant wireless radio controls" be updated to your Human Interface Devices section. Right click and disable "HID-compliant game controller" then unplug and replug in your PS3 controller and it should charge fine.

This solution works credit to Jason D

:)

hollyoaks777, Dec 5, 2015
  2. brown1315 Win User

External devices doesn't charge when plugged to computer in Windows 10.

why wont my external devices charge with the new windows 10 it doesn't recognize mp3 player ps3 wireless controller it wont charge them. Plug and play should automatically recognize them and start the charging process

Original Title: external devices wont charge

brown1315, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Jeraldine Ase, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!

1. Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! - Similar Threads - charging ps3 controller

2. Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a new Ps3 controller, and have tried connecting it to my Laptop but unfortunately have had no luck at all. Its simple not showing the PS3 controller in the control panel. I tried all kinds of software available but nothing works. Please let know what...
  3. Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a new Ps3 controller, and have tried connecting it to my Laptop but unfortunately have had no luck at all. Its simple not showing the PS3 controller in the control panel. I tried all kinds of software available but nothing works. Please let know what...
  4. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  6. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  8. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219
  9. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller and Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one....
  10. PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10: PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10! Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD [img] Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to enable my PC to do this...