Windows 10: Windows 10 not compatible with 3 M Cloud Library or Ebscom

Discus and support Windows 10 not compatible with 3 M Cloud Library or Ebscom in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download free e-books from these libraries because they only go as high as Windows 7. Is there a fix ? 22534 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edclarke, Sep 13, 2015.

1. edclarke Win User

Windows 10 not compatible with 3 M Cloud Library or Ebscom

I cannot download free e-books from these libraries because they only go as high as Windows 7. Is there a fix ?

:)

edclarke, Sep 13, 2015
  2. excaptain Win User

Can I uninstall M/S Store in Windows 10?

* Original Title: M/S Store

Can I uninstall M/S Store in Windows 10? I have no use for it. I'm using Windows 7 pro on my main computer that I use for work and I don't need or want the store or cloud on my work computer. Will there be a way to uninstall both apps? I have several laptops
    with Windows 8.1 and know how to turn off apps but can't find a way to shut down the M/S Store app or the cloud app. I only use a local account on all my computers.

excaptain, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Yoga 3 11 compatible with Windows 10?

I am thinking about a Yoga 3 11, and on their website it doesn't come preinstalled with Windows 10 and I read this:

ProcessorIntel Core M 5Y10c Processor (0.80GHz 1600MHz 4MB)

I also read that Windows 10 needs 1Ghz or faster processor. Is it compatible?

Jake Clayton, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Sure, put the pressure on the firms providing them to update their system. I've seen where downloads could be done but the program/s to use those files weren't kept up to date for newer Operating Systems as they came about.

Berton, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not compatible with 3 M Cloud Library or Ebscom - Similar Threads - compatible Cloud Library

2. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  3. Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload a video to a GoPro library in the cloud: I have a GoPro camera with a subscription to their cloud service only I can't upload my videos located on my computer to the cloud using Windows 11. My husband still has a Windows 10 computer and is using the same security and network that I'm using and I can upload the video...
  4. HyperX cloud 3 Drivers/not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperX cloud 3 Drivers/not working: I got a new HyperX Cloud 3 headset for Christmas, I plugged it into my xbox series x controller and it works but When I plug the pc adapter into my pc it says "The drivers for this device are not installed" as shown in the screenshot I added from device manager. It's not...
  5. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility: Hi, I have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installed on my pc, and currently, it says it is running in "compatibility mode," and will not let me install products like Lightroom Classic. I went into my programs folder and turned off compatibility mode, but the app says it is...
  6. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility: Hi, I have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installed on my pc, and currently, it says it is running in "compatibility mode," and will not let me install products like Lightroom Classic. I went into my programs folder and turned off compatibility mode, but the app says it is...
  7. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Mpk mini 3 is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mpk mini 3 is not compatible with Windows 10: My son tried to installed his MPK mini 3 on his new computer and it is not working at all. It shows that he is ok with the bluetooth but still not working at all. He bought this expensive computer for his music and this is a disaster. Is there a solution to this?...
  9. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...
  10. Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need advice on compatible M.2 NVME for Gigabyte M. B.: Hi all – I have a system that has a Gigabyte B360M DS3H Motherboard. I would like to install a 1TB M.2 2280 NVME card (not a Sata). Crucial doesn’t seem to have anything that is compatible. Amazon has a Gigabyte card here: Robot Check but I don’t see anything on the...