Windows 10: Windows 10 not now genuine

Discus and support Windows 10 not now genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgrade to Windows 10 around October 2015 from Windows 7 Professional,I do voluntary work for a Men's Shed who have a licence Microsoft to refurbish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lindsaydj, Feb 27, 2016.

1. lindsaydj Win User

Windows 10 not now genuine

I upgrade to Windows 10 around October 2015 from Windows 7 Professional,I do voluntary work for a Men's Shed who have a licence Microsoft to refurbish Second Hand computers.
    We have been very busy with refurbishment in the last few months and I haven't used my Windows 10 for some time, about 2 weeks ago i decided to log on and do some updates but now it tells me I don't have a genuine copy yet when I downloaded it was ok
    I was wondering has any one else had this problem could it be one of the updates that have caused this 10 not to be validated Please can you help I don't know where to go for answers

:)

lindsaydj, Feb 27, 2016

2. Windows 10

I have purchased Asus Zen book pro and there was genuine windows 10 pro (that was purchased by Asus Inc.) due to deleting some files of my hard drive my windows 10 being corrupted and now I,m using windows 10 (crack version) downloaded from website.

Now how I get back my genuine windows 10 pro?

Shariful125, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Lost Genuine windows.

I had genuine windows 10 while i purchased laptop. I wanted to recover to windows 7 so i proceed , but due to power failure it crashed . Now I dont have genuine window. Do I need to purchase new one or I can recover its genuineness ???

SashilChalise, Feb 27, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

You might have to take it up with MS or license holder. I'm not aware of any update that can do that.

CountMike, Feb 27, 2016
  5. Superfly Win User
    I'm thinking of upgrading WDT to include digital entitlement troubleshooting... in the meantime see Eight Forums version
    Please Read: Activation troubleshooting

- the diagnostic report should give some info to help see where Win 10 activation is failing... but as I said it does not have digital entitlement specific routines but I'd like to see what needs to be added to the report.

Please NB: in Win 10 (with digital entitlement) it shows the Win 8/10 OEM key so mask it before posting the report.

Superfly, Feb 27, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    On another forum some users who bought cheap Windows 10 keys were (unknowingly) given volume licence keys (typical scam), and these became inactive after the upgrade as the key could not be revalidated as no kms server to validate key.

I am wondering if the OP is in a similar situation.

OP - run showkeyplus, and click on identified keys to hide all but last five digits, and post an image.

cereberus, Feb 27, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    running slmgr /dlv from an elevated "run as administrator" command prompt will tell if the original activation was via KMS or RETAIL channel.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not now genuine - Similar Threads - genuine

2. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  3. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  4. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  6. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  7. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  8. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  9. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  10. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...