Windows 10: windows 10 not recognising my kindle paper white

Discus and support windows 10 not recognising my kindle paper white in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; on windows 7, I had no problems but since updating to windows 10 it does not recognise my USB connection. I have tried various USB ports but as soon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rash, Nov 12, 2015.

1. rash Win User

windows 10 not recognising my kindle paper white

on windows 7, I had no problems but since updating to windows 10 it does not recognise my USB connection. I have tried various USB ports but as soon as I connect I get the notification " USB not recognised ".*Confused

:)

2. My windows 10 laptop is getting crashed with a blue screen followed by a restart after connecting it to kindle through USB.

Today i got Kindle paper white and connected it to my Laptop dell inspiron windows 10 using USB. After connecting windows crashed with blue screen with some error message and barcode followed by a restart.

Please look into the issue and fix it ASAP. Please let me know if you need any other details. I will provide them.

ParthasaradhiC, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Joe1013 Win User
    USB connection to Kindle

Why does my Windows 10 system not recognise my Kindle via USB?

Joe1013, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

windows 10 not recognising my kindle paper white

1. windows 10 not recognising my kindle paper white - Similar Threads - recognising kindle paper

2. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 on kindle?: I want to know if I can install windows 10 on A FIRE kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-kindle/27a851f8-bbcd-4805-8fb5-700ea7974288
  3. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 on kindle?: I want to know if I can install windows 10 on A FIRE kindle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-kindle/27a851f8-bbcd-4805-8fb5-700ea7974288
  4. windows 10 on kindle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app: Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon website and Kindle Content, the deliver to Kindle on Windows 10 is greyed out....
  6. White piece of paper on icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White piece of paper on icons: Well, this is new. Anyone know how to fix this that I'm sure was caused by me. LOL! [img] - - - Updated - - - Nevermind. Fixed it!! 157879
  7. Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not download to my Kindle.: Windows 10 does not usually let me download books to my Kindle. On any given day, it may work, but usually does not. I use Amazon contents/devices. Sometimes it will show up as an option at bottom of laptop and sometimes on my list of downloads, but usually not....
  8. Windows 10 pseudo random number generator infrastructure white paper

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 pseudo random number generator infrastructure white paper: Throughout the years, we’ve had ongoing conversations with researchers, developers, and customers around our implementation of certain security features within the Windows operating system. Most recently, we have open-sourced our cryptography libraries as a way to contribute...
  9. Windows 10 Compatibility Mode White Paper.. What exactly is going on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Compatibility Mode White Paper.. What exactly is going on: So we have some proprietary software that was written originally for Windows 98. Long story short, we have performance issues running it on windows 10. When we run it in any compatibility mode (win7 or earlier), the program runs perfect. My question is, does anyone have a...
  10. White paper icons and empty folders!?

in Windows 10 Support
    White paper icons and empty folders!?: Hello, I have windows 10 home operating system on my laptop I have a problem with my file folder. when I first open it it shows that it works fine. [img] However I've notice that on the left I see the OS and D drive as white icons. When i access any folders and then...