Windows 10: Windows 10 not showing login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 not showing login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rohit siga, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Windows 10 not showing login screen

Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing is happening. When I move the mouse, the mouse is only shown in the blue screen. I have tried every possible way I know, safe-mode, system restore, pc reset......... In all of then it shows the respective operation was unsuccessfully. It would of great help and a big blessing to me, if someone help me out of this ordeal.

Thank you.

:)

Rohit siga, Jun 6, 2016

2. Unable to reach login screen. Stuck at Windows icon.

Original Title: Windows 10 login screen

Login screen never shows. I turn computer on the Window icon shows and it spins like it's loading then freezes and goes to blue screen. Can't get to start button to do anything

KathrynHawkins_63, Jun 6, 2016
  3. JerryLippey, Jun 6, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 not showing login screen

Get hold of another working computer.
    Use the Tech Bench link below to download YOUR version of Windows 10.
    Burn it to a bootable DVD or USB.
    Take the bootable media and use it for a Clean Install.

Download and burn an iso file to a bootable media:
    Tech Bench download link
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/soft...load/techbench
    Scroll down to Select Edition > click the pointer at the right and select your version of Windows 10 > click Confirm.
    Click the pointer and select Language > make sure you pick the same language the computer is now running > click Confirm
    Select the bit version, 32 or 64-bit. Make sure you select the same bit version as the computer is now running.
    At the bottom, click the pointer next to Save > click Save As > navigate to a folder of your choice > click the chosen folder > click Save
    The iso will start downloading to your chosen folder.
    Once iso is downloaded, go to the folder > right click at the iso file > click Burn disc image > follow the prompts.

Take the bootable media to your computer and do a Clean Install
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

davidhk, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 not showing login screen

1. Windows 10 not showing login screen - Similar Threads - showing login screen

2. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  3. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  4. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing gray screen on windows 10 login: When hitting into my computer the windows boot up works properly. But before I go into the login screen it shows a gray screen and it flashes black every 2 seconds.If it helps, when it flashes back it resets all keyboard locks such as caps lock and all others.This flashing...
  5. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Showing gray screen on windows 10 login: When hitting into my computer the windows boot up works properly. But before I go into the login screen it shows a gray screen and it flashes black every 2 seconds.If it helps, when it flashes back it resets all keyboard locks such as caps lock and all others.This flashing...
  6. Showing gray screen on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.: Hello, I was resetting my computer and with that, I added a pin to make it faster for me to sign in, but now there is no sign in options button like there was on my old build. Its not something I am worried about its just I want to know why....
  8. Windows 10 shows no login screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 shows no login screen.: Today as i turned on my laptop, it wasnt showing a login screen, i cant login right now. Restart wasnt working, get into troubleshooting i tried, bit so far not sucessful so far, any other ideas. submitted by /u/ScyllaHide [link] [comments]...
  9. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  10. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...