Windows 10: Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucomannaro, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

Hi everyone.
    Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error page starting with " *Sad " and after it...my pc wouldn't work anymore.
    When I started it, it started with the black page showing pc components information and after that another black screen with a _ on the top left of the screen going on and off forever.
    Then I maneged to put Win10 driver in a Usb drive and I tried to boot from it, and it entered Recovery mode. Here I followed a guide which told me to select "Troubleshoot", then "advanced options" and finally "startup settings".
    The only problem is...there is no "startup settings".There's everything else but not startup settings, so I can't even try to make it work.
    How can i make my PC work again? can anybody help me? I'm kinda desperate *Sad

:)

lucomannaro, Oct 21, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Oct 21, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

1. Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode - Similar Threads - working anymore Recovery

2. Recovery mode not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  3. Recovery mode not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery mode not working: I tried to factory reset my pc and when I got to the recovery mode page I clicked on reset this pc , I then clicked on remove everything and my pc instead of actually factory resetting it just restarted and took me back to the login screen ,I tried multiple times it won’t...
  4. Windows 10 boot into recovery mode ALT+F10 is not working even after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot into recovery mode ALT+F10 is not working even after reinstalling windows 10: HiI recently upgraded my hard disk to SSD and then re-installed windows 10 using "Windows Installation Media" USB drive on my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-71GR. I am able to successfully boot into the laptop and everything is fine but when I start the recovery mode using ALT+F10...
  5. Windows 10 boot into recovery mode ALT+F10 is not working even after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot into recovery mode ALT+F10 is not working even after reinstalling windows 10: HiI recently upgraded my hard disk to SSD and then re-installed windows 10 using "Windows Installation Media" USB drive on my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-71GR. I am able to successfully boot into the laptop and everything is fine but when I start the recovery mode using ALT+F10...
  6. Windows 10 boot into recovery mode ALT+F10 is not working even after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Sleep mode isn't working anymore!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode isn't working anymore!: Hello! I have a very big problem with my Windows 10 sleep mode. When I try to use Sleep Mode, the screen turns off, and gets slept but suddenly it lights up again and show me the lock screen. This is a big problem! tip: I had this problem when I was also using Windows 7...
  8. Windows 10 recovery mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 recovery mode: My windows 10 pc is in recovery mode and when i select one of the startup settings, it doesn't seem to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-mode/b6d016a3-0b51-4e9a-bdbb-2cc3c3197b8d
  9. Windows 10 in recovery mode nothing working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 in recovery mode nothing working: So my PC had crashed when playing a game and when I rebooted I was in recovery mode, I have tried the start up fix or whatever its called as well as going back to a previous version of windows but it wouldn't let me, I even tried for matting but that just cut off midway....
  10. Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode: Hi everyone. Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error page starting with " *Sad " and after it...my pc wouldn't work anymore. When I started it, it started with the black page...