Windows 10: Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucomannaro, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

Hi everyone.
    Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error page starting with " *Sad " and after it...my pc wouldn't work anymore.
    When I started it, it started with the black page showing pc components information and after that another black screen with a _ on the top left of the screen going on and off forever.
    Then I maneged to put Win10 driver in a Usb drive and I tried to boot from it, and it entered Recovery mode. Here I followed a guide which told me to select "Troubleshoot", then "advanced options" and finally "startup settings".
    The only problem is...there is no "startup settings".There's everything else but not startup settings, so I can't even try to make it work.
    How can i make my PC work again? can anybody help me? I'm kinda desperate *Sad

:)

lucomannaro, Oct 21, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Oct 21, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode

1. Windows 10 not working anymore, not even with Recovery Mode - Similar Threads - working anymore Recovery

2. Win 10 crashes - not even safe mode works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 crashes - not even safe mode works: Hi everyone! I'm trying to get an HP Pavillion laptop with Win 10 to start properly. What happens is that I reach the login screen, it accepts the login and says "Welcome", but after 10 min of trying to actually reach the desktop, it crashes and a fault message shows saying...
  3. Recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery mode: I have a Samsung notepad running on Windows10. When switching on it's not booting up into windows, it's telling me to press f4, then taking me to recovery mode. This laptop has all my pictures saved on it and I don't want to loose them! What should I do?...
  4. WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY MODE STUCK: Hi! I am using windows 10Dell Inspiron 3467. Last night I installed some program on my laptop and the next day, my laptop suddenly hang and went blue background(not the usual blue screen of death). I used task manager to run a system recovery and until now I am stuck on...
  5. recovery mode windows 10

recovery mode windows 10: I'm trying to repair my windows 10 computer after it went to the recovery mode screen. I don't have a windows 10 installation DVD so it's stuck on that screen until I fix it. If you guys can help me I'll be so happy. Please respond soon....
  6. Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode: Windows 10 System restore with not work even in Safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-system-restore-with-not-work-even-in/4dd00f2d-c54f-4152-bf55-ad00cc01278f
  7. Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ?: rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0 OR %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll, SetSuspendState Sleep It will put computer to sleep but after wakeup it show BIOS screen(5 second) -> Windows welcome screen(2second) -> Desktop But if I sleep from the...
  8. Does the Synced theme even work anymore with the recent updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does the Synced theme even work anymore with the recent updates?: I am having trouble changing the synced theme in windows 10. I have a surface pro and a desktop. I was changing the background to my laptop and it showed up as a custom theme in the personalization theme settings. I tried everything but the synced theme just stays with the...
  9. Windows 10 Apps not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps not working anymore: Yesterday i was browsing with microsoft edge, when it started to freeze then it just dissappeared alltogether, and then i when i pressed on the Edge icon it would start but instantly dissappear.. rebooted and now my edge isn't working anymore. (I remember i did delete a part...
  10. Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode

Win10 doesn't start, not even with recovery mode: Hi everyone. Yesterday I made an update from AVG, which needed the pc to be restarted. I did restarted it, and during the update it gave me an error page starting with " *Sad " and after it...my pc wouldn't work anymore. When I started it, it started with the black page...