Windows 10: Windows 10 Notification Process

Discus and support Windows 10 Notification Process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer runs 8.1 and I signed up for WIN10 some time ago. I did click on the "Notify Me" button and am still waiting ... What form does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by w1ksz, Jul 29, 2015.

1. w1ksz Win User

Windows 10 Notification Process

My computer runs 8.1 and I signed up for WIN10 some time ago.
    I did click on the "Notify Me" button and am still waiting ...

What form does the notice that WIN10 is ready for download take ?

Do I hear Angelic Voices or Trumpets blaring or is it a tad more subtle ??

Should it take this long (I know it's only been since yesterday) ??

Thanks,

rs

:)

w1ksz, Jul 29, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I turn off the Windows 10 pop ups

• Right click your Taskbar, choose Taskbar Settings
    • This will open a settings page in the Windows 8 Settings App
    • Scroll down and click 'Choose which icons and notifications appear on the Taskbar'
    • Find GWX (Get Windows 10) and set it to 'Hide Icon and Notifications)

Also check startup processes in msconfig for GWX.exe and uncheck or disable this process

DaveM121, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Cortana

Hi Sikharesh,

There might be an issue with the setup of the sync notifications between your devices. We suggest that you reconfigure the sync notification by following these steps:

• On the Cortana app on your Andriod device, click the icon, and then select
      Settings
    • Select Sync notification, and disable the notifications.
    • Restart your computer as well as your Android device.
    This process will refresh the settings. Once you're done with the process, follow the same process above and enable all the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Monica Cam, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  5. w1ksz Win User
    w1ksz, Jul 29, 2015
  6. w1ksz Win User
    • You need to turn on Windows automatic updates.
    • You're not running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
    • You're running an Enterprise version of Windows that is not eligible for this offer.
    • Your device does not meet the minimum system requirements.
    • Your device is not connected to the Internet..

w1ksz, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Scroll down further until you get to the actual steps in the tutorial. That's just an information box at the top to tell you about the tutorial. *Smile

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  8. w1ksz Win User

I just finished downloading and burning an .iso file to a DVD.
    Now to have some real fun ...

w1ksz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Notification Process - Similar Threads - Notification Process

2. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  3. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  4. exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working: PLZ help me to fix out the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc00005-parameters/a359f316-4e86-4948-8d90-001ea24cc442
  5. exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working

exception processing message 0xc00005 parameters AND my notification panel is not working: PLZ help me to fix out the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc00005-parameters/a359f316-4e86-4948-8d90-001ea24cc442
  6. Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11: In Windows 11 the "Windows Push Notifications User Service 71ace" begins using up multiple gigabytes of memory after running for a few minutes. I can end task the process, but it comes back later or on reboot. I have tried disabling the process by unchecking it in msconfig,...
  7. Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11

Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11: In Windows 11 the "Windows Push Notifications User Service 71ace" begins using up multiple gigabytes of memory after running for a few minutes. I can end task the process, but it comes back later or on reboot. I have tried disabling the process by unchecking it in msconfig,...
  8. W10 notifications for Edge despite zero msedge.exe processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 notifications for Edge despite zero msedge.exe processes: Hey all. Curious if anyone has more information on this behavior. I'm getting Asana notifications in Windows 10 through the Edge browser, despite zero open browser windows. - Fully updated Chromium Edge - No background processes allowed - Zero msedge.exe processes in Task...
  9. YourPhone stops notifications when UWP process suspended. How do I stop it from being...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YourPhone stops notifications when UWP process suspended. How do I stop it from being...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uriahlight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmtgav/yourphone_stops_notifications_when_uwp_process/
  10. Windows Push Notifications User Service Issue - Process Maxes Out CPU and Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Push Notifications User Service Issue - Process Maxes Out CPU and Memory: After updating Windows 10 today, I've run into a strange issue: a single process, Windows Push Notifications User Service, will regularly start and then slowly use nearly all my available CPU and Memory until either I end the process or the computer ceases to function. When I...