Windows 10: Windows 10 notification

Discus and support Windows 10 notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,After reinstalled my Windows 10, some notifications like "mic off", "airplane mode", "touchpad off", and "fan speed mode" in the middle of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DikaBagaskara, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 notification

Hello,After reinstalled my Windows 10, some notifications like "mic off", "airplane mode", "touchpad off", and "fan speed mode" in the middle of the screen is disappeared. How can i activate that notification? My laptop is Asus Tuf. Thank you! :

:)

DikaBagaskara, Jul 26, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Windows 10 notification

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 notification

1. Windows 10 notification - Similar Threads - notification

2. Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications: I have Focus Assist on, it works fine, moves low priority notifications to the Action Centre, shows high-priority notifications, but CHROME. Focus Assist never works with Chrome, Chrome always shows me notifications, whether I've kept Focus Assist on, Alarms only mode, or...
  3. Windows notifications from Xbox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows notifications from Xbox: how do I stop getting sounds and pop ups on my laptop from my sons XBox game notifications. He uses my log in to play, but I keep getting interrupted on my laptop!...
  4. HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE VERSION BEING EXPIRED!: IT STARTED TODAY WHEN I GOT AN MESSAGE, THEN I STARTED GOING TO SETTINGS, PUT SEARCH FOR UPDATES, IT DIDN'T HAVE AN INSTALL OPTION!?! YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND CHECK IT OUT WITH THIS VIDEO! https://youtu.be/3U9q_-7PapYSorry for typing in caps, I'm just worried about my windows....
  5. I want all Notifications over speakers, communications over headphone

I want all Notifications over speakers, communications over headphone: I would like all notifications such as Outlook, Zoom, System etc to be played over my computer speakers - So I can walk away from my desk and hear the notificationAlso need all Sound form Zoom calls, listening to recordings etc to be played over my headphonesI have tried to...
  6. can turn off a noise notification

can turn off a noise notification: I can't turn off a noise notification - it is making a pop up noise every 5 seconds.I've been to settings and turned everything off but it keeps happening - any help is appreciated...
  7. Windows Notifications

Windows Notifications: I want to enable push notifications on windows 10where you can click the notification to land on that location but I don't want that notification to go into the notification centre, I just want to see that notification and let it go, and don't want it to go to the...
  8. SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center: Hi all,We are using SCCM in combination with the company portal. Software center will still pop up with notifications instead of the company portal even though the company portal is the selected software center.For example:User wants to install a new piece of software but...
  9. Need help to turn of On-screen Caps lock notification

Need help to turn of On-screen Caps lock notification: Hi,I need help in turning off the notification in the screenshot below. The notification shows up every time I use caps lock button. The main problem I have is that if I'm in a game and I press caps lock, the notification takes be back to the Windows screen and I need to...
  10. weird notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird notification: this popped up while in game, which is weird and i dont run sketchy games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/weird-notification/cb61068e-449c-40c1-acd6-dda4d4d75a86