Windows 10: windows 10 november ipdate

Discus and support windows 10 november ipdate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all I recently bought a 16gb linx 10 tablet. Has anyone managed to install the November update on a 16gb machine? If so, how did you do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sutinder, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Sutinder Win User

windows 10 november ipdate

Hello all
    I recently bought a 16gb linx 10 tablet. Has anyone managed to install the November update on a 16gb machine? If so, how did you do it?
    Many thanks

:)

Sutinder, Feb 3, 2016

2. Uninstalling Ipdates

Please provide more information so that the cause of your problem may be diagnosed.

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred.Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.The system creates
    a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. If the
    report is in a language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do not provide filtered files.
    Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 3, 2016
  3. kb052836 Win User
    software updates for nokia 5530 xpressmusic

when will symbian anna ipdate available for nokia 5530 xpressmusic?

kb052836, Feb 3, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Does it have a USB port or Micro-USB port? You can try using Media Creation Tool or Tech Bench download to create a Windows 10 USB flash drive. If the tablet only has a Micro-USB port you will need either a Micro-USB OTG adapter or one of the newer USB flash drives that has the Micro-USB connector already on it. Then run setup.exe on the flash drive from within the Windows 10 installed on the tablet.

USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk-...128&ksdevice=c

(although there are a lot cheaper ones available)

or
    Amazon.com: eForCity Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable: Computers Accessories

(again, cheaper and/or different styles available)

NavyLCDR, Feb 3, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Yes it can be done but needs care. It is not as simple as doing it on a pc or laptop.

I assume you mean the older Linx 10 tablets with Windows 8.1 not the newer Linx 1010 which comes with Windows 10

Firstly, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, create a usb recovery drive of the current 8.1 OS.

Control panel, recovery, create recovery drive, and select to copy compressed recovery partiton.

Linx tablets use the 8.1+Bing version which is not available to public from MS. If things go wrong with Windows 10, you might not be able to revert to Windows 8.1 (rollback often fails on tablets with 8.1+Bing OS).

Then export 3rd party drivers to sd card or usb stick using

http://woshub.com/how-to-export-driv...indows-8-1-u1/

as Linx uses some drivers not in standard OS.

To install Windows 10, first I would try an upgrade from windows 8.1

Create a usb installation stick using following link (create a 32bit version - linx cannot use 64 bit).

Windows 10

Make sure tablet is fully powered before upgrading or clean installing.

Connect usb stick to tablet using an otg cable. Usb stick should be at least 8GB.

Then run setup.exe from usb drive to upgrade.

If you run into memory problem upgrading, you might have to clean install. This is more complicated and needs careful preparation ie as above.

You would have to boot from the usb stick (press power an volume up button together to boot to bios to select usb stick to boot from) and do a clean install.

You will need a usb hub, otg cable, usb mouse and keyboard as touch drivers do not work booting from usb stick.

After installation, you will need to go to device manager and manually install some drivers (eg touch screen, rotation sensor and camera).

There is an excellent unofficial support forum run by enthusiasts (Home LinxTablet.co.uk - The Unofficial Forum For Linx Tablets) which has lots of guides, latest drivers.
    However user base is much smaller so it might take a few days to get a response.

Once you get it installed and working, recommend you make an image backup of installation using Macrium Reflect Free (only imaging package proven to work reliably on Linx tablets due to it being an unusual 32bit eufi install). Also create a rescue usb drive, and can also create a dual boot option for Macrium as well.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 november ipdate - Similar Threads - november ipdate

2. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...
  3. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...
  4. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  5. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  6. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November: Hi, I have been having a lot of BSOD and restarts after starting up a game and/or even using google or youtube. I have tried updating all drivers and uninstalling reinstalling graphics driver, the deleting the second the Gaminput services thing, replaced my power supply and...
  8. BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November

BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November: Hi, I have been having a lot of BSOD and restarts after starting up a game and/or even using google or youtube. I have tried updating all drivers and uninstalling reinstalling graphics driver, the deleting the second the Gaminput services thing, replaced my power supply and...
  9. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...
  10. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...