Windows 10: Windows 10 - November Update

Discus and support Windows 10 - November Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IK84, Jan 26, 2016.

1. IK84 Win User

Windows 10 - November Update

I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the desktop and suddenly I got a BSOD. The BSOD was really bad as BSOD goes, every time the computer would get to the login screen and play the start sound it would crash and give the same blue screen; this happened every time it restarted.

I tried doing a repair and Windows 10 was useless in that respect. Sadly I never set up restore points and had none to go back to. So I did a quick reinstall (option 1 where it saves your files)

After I had finished the quick repair (reset I think) something seemed off, one thing I noticed (small bug bugged me) was when the spinning dots came on during first boot up the screen and keyboard would black out, and when it returned the quality of the spinning dots was not as clean. Updates seemed slow (that might have been normal after a reset) But regardless in the moment I decided to do clean install (remove everything). After finishing I then went and updated all my drivers.

Problem Today : Now the problem is when I first start my computer it crashes, and after it restarts from that BSOD it lets me in fine. It also still has the same bad quality spinning dots (ie bad anti aliasing?) that it did not have prior to that update.

:)

2. No Windows Spotlight for WIndows 10 PRO

November update is the next major update to windows 10 which brings a wide number of new features.

[Review] What's New in Windows 10 November Update
    Wasn't it offered in Windows update in November?

If no, you need to do an Inplace upgrade through ISO.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    Which Administrative Template For Windows 10 Should I Download and Install?

"You’ll note that there are two downloads. One is for the July release of Windows 10 and the other, clearly marked as Windows10_Version_1511_ADMX.msi, is for those using the Windows 10 November update in their environment".

Admin Templates Updated for Windows 10 November Update

http://windowsitpro.com/windows-10/admin-templates-updated-windows-10-november-update

Linney, Jan 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

*Smile
    Driver Reference Table - copperhd.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for copperhd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for copperhd.sys 3: kd> lmvm copperhd start end module name fffff800`359c0000 fffff800`359c3800 copperhd T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: copperhd.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\copperhd.sys Image name: copperhd.sys Timestamp: Tue Nov 10 08:50:17 2009 (4AF91B39) CheckSum: 0000ECB0 ImageSize: 00003800 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Another recommendation is to clean remove Malwarebytes and install it again from a new download for an up to date Malwarebytes.
    Malwarebytes Web Access Control (Malwarebytes Web Protection) is outdated for Windows 10.
    https://support.malwarebytes.org/cus...5311?b_id=6438
    Code: mwac Wed Jun 18 04:07:00 2014 mwac.sys[/quote]

Thema:

1. Windows 10 - November Update - Similar Threads - November Update

2. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...
  3. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...
  4. BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November: Hi, I have been having a lot of BSOD and restarts after starting up a game and/or even using google or youtube. I have tried updating all drivers and uninstalling reinstalling graphics driver, the deleting the second the Gaminput services thing, replaced my power supply and...
  5. BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November

BSOD Issues and restarts after updates in November: Hi, I have been having a lot of BSOD and restarts after starting up a game and/or even using google or youtube. I have tried updating all drivers and uninstalling reinstalling graphics driver, the deleting the second the Gaminput services thing, replaced my power supply and...
  6. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...
  7. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge: I work in a financial institution and several applications require running from Internet Explorer, a few patches ago the same thing happened and what was applied was a temporary solution that allowed me to continue using Internet Explorer, however after installing that patch...
  8. After the November 2023 update for Windows, Internet Explorer does not run, only Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why does microsoft never maintain any communication following the November 2020 update?

Why does microsoft never maintain any communication following the November 2020 update?: I've been a windows user ever since Windows ME. I've had XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10 and 11.I'm very familiar with how this is supposed to work. An update downloads, and a little pop up message informs you that your PC needs to be restarted.Why is it, for the last three plus...
  10. Why does microsoft never maintain any communication following the November 2020 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does microsoft never maintain any communication following the November 2020 update?: I've been a windows user ever since Windows ME. I've had XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10 and 11.I'm very familiar with how this is supposed to work. An update downloads, and a little pop up message informs you that your PC needs to be restarted.Why is it, for the last three plus...