Windows 10: Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

Discus and support Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by athman8, Apr 5, 2018.

1. athman8 Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked. Thanks, saved me a lot of headache over a simple oversight.

athman8, Apr 5, 2018
  2. lionwing Win User

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43 [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43 [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

:)

lionwing, Apr 16, 2018
  3. My S27H850QFM HDMI Samsung Display is not recognized by Windows 10 PC

HI ,

The connection is on the Primary display , only one display,

The cable is HDMI cable is new

At the Device Manager-Display Adaptor: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030

- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

At the Device Manager-Monitor : Generic Non-PnP Monitor

- instead of Samsung S27H850QFM

The drivers are up to date.

Best Regards

Marc Guerchon

MarcGuerchon, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

My S27H850QFM HDMI Samsung Display is not recognized by Windows 10 PC

My HDMI Samsung Display S27H850QFM is not recognized by Windows 10 PC

HDMI cnnection

NVIDIA GE FORCE 1030

MarcGuerchon, Apr 16, 2018
  5. nxlongth Win User
    --> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Apr 16, 2018
  6. lionwing Win User
    Tried it twice. It didn't work.

There are no earlier restore points being as it is a new PC.

lionwing, Apr 16, 2018
  7. athman8 Win User
    Still nothing. =/I redid the uninstall and let windows take over the updating/installing process and I am still getting Error Code 43. I am about to take my GPU to a friends house and see if the same error occurs on his PC.Please let me know if you have any more suggestions. I will update when I learn more after testing my GPU on his PC.Thank you for your help.

athman8, Apr 16, 2018
  8. Helmut Win User

DirectX is part of Windows 10 so that's where you need to do the repair.
    That should not necessary on a new PC.

You can put DXDIAG in to the run box which may tell you something.
    Then run SFC and DISM command line stuff. Guides are on here in the tutorials.

As it is very new then you could just do a Restore to factory condition as when bought. Presumably it was working then.

Helmut, Apr 16, 2018
  9. nxlongth Win User
    nxlongth, Apr 17, 2018
  10. lionwing Win User
    Well I have solved this problem now.

• Ran DISM. No errors reported.
    • Ran SFC. No errors reported.
    • Booted into Safe Mode. Removed the card via Device Manager.
    • Ran DDU to remove all traces of the driver.
    • Started Win 10 as usual. Via Device Manager I installed drivers for the Nvidia Card. It loaded a older version of the driver (388.13) and works fine.

I'ill not be updating the drivers for the moment just want to make sure the PC remains stable before any more changes.

I have also created a new restore point should I need to revert back to what I know was a "working" setup.

Thanks for all the help...you never stop learning about PC's!

lionwing, Apr 17, 2018
  11. EdTittel Win User
    Glad you got it sorted. Sometimes, in fact, Windows repairs work as common sense indicates they should. Sounds like "the obvious solution" worked for you. Great!
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 17, 2018
  12. lionwing Win User
    Sometimes there is very little obvious about Windows.

A bit of logic with a sprinkling of trial and error fixes most things!

lionwing, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43 - Similar Threads - Nvidia 1030 Code

2. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  3. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  4. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  6. Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update

Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update: My GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 is showing "code 43" error after the Windows 10 20H2 update, which I was forced to install after rejecting it several times. I tried updating the drivers, with a "clean installation" selected, to no avail. Disabling and enabling the GPU on device...
  7. NVIDIA GTx 960 - windows 10 1909 upgrade code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NVIDIA GTx 960 - windows 10 1909 upgrade code 43: I recently updated an old PC to windows 10 1909 build. with this update it updated the graphics drivers but they would not start. Unfortunately as 1909 is a major update no rollback option was available. I spent ages looking on the net for fixes. Finally i spoke to...
  8. Nvidia MX150 2GB Code 43 on Windows 10 x64 19002 vb_release

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia MX150 2GB Code 43 on Windows 10 x64 19002 vb_release: Hello, I am running an HP Spectre X360 Laptop with 16gb Ram and Core i7-8550u processor. The system comes with Intel UHD Graphics 620 as well as 2GB Nvidia Mx150 Graphics. My Nvidia Mx150 Graphics has been giving me a code 43 for the past several "builds" as released by...
  9. Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43): Bonjour, Récemment après avoir installer un jeu sur mon ordinateur (Wakfu), j'ai remarqué que l'écran d'accueil ne s'affichait pas et que l'écran restait blanc alors que la musique marchait très bien. J'ai essayé de télécharger d'autres jeux mais il me mette que la carte...
  10. Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only): All I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a sticky?) NVidia have confirmed that they will support cards from 400 to 900 series but if you mix certain combinations, then...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia driver windows 10 code 43

2. how to solve code 43 nvidia

3. nvidia windows 10 cable error code 43

4. nvidia gt 1030 code 43,
  5. gt 1030 code 43,
  6. code 43 nvidia windows 10,
  7. nvidia 1030 drivers,
  8. gt 1030 error 43 ,
  9. pci-e cable on a whim