Windows 10: Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails

Discus and support Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Another day with Windows 10 and another new problem lol. Using Outlook 2013 or 2016 in Windows 10 I have found it is not possible to send... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by StackOverflow, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails

Hi,

Another day with Windows 10 and another new problem lol.

Using Outlook 2013 or 2016 in Windows 10 I have found it is not possible to send e-mails from an Outlook.com account.
    I have tried using ActiveSync and SMTP which do authenticate and show all e-mails (inc. new ones). The problem arises when I try to send a new e-mail - in Windows 10 I simply cannot get it to work.
    I have confirmed this problem with 2 other Windows 10 PC's and have ended up rolling back to Windows 8.1 to get around the problem for now.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Thanks

:)

StackOverflow, Aug 3, 2015
  2. mlg63 Win User

Can't get windows 10 email client to send email with Cox account ...

Use the desktop and a mail program like Thunderbird or Office's Outlook for Cox mail instead of Outlook.com + Mail App. Outlook.com is really Hotmail renamed and handles web mail accts OK but not pop mail. It can receive POP mail but sending is a big problem.
    Outlook.com is not related to Office's Outlook--just a bad choice of recycled names.

mlg63, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows Live Mail unable to Send and Forward emails

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you're unable to send emails.

Are you using outlook.com or Microsoft office outlook or Mail app?

This issue generally occurs due to the incorrect e-mail account settings.

I would suggest you to reconfigure you e-mail account and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

For reference try the steps in the following Microsoft Help and see if it helps you:

Get help with Outlook.com

You can also refer to the below link for more information:

Fix Outlook.com email sync issues

Let us know with the status of your issue to assist you further. . For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 3, 2015
  4. BGkett Win User

Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails

Same problem, all mail received but not able to send from any account. Also not able to access laptop running 10 from local network. As soon as I rolled back to 8.1 all worked again.

The good features in 10 are not much good if I cannot communicate with anyone.

BGkett, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails

1. Windows 10, Office Outlook & Outlook.com - Unable to send e-mails - Similar Threads - Office Outlook Outlook

2. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  3. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  4. Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook: I use PaperPort to scan then I send the document to Outlook so I can email it. I'm not able to open the file to proof it once it's in email. I use to be able to do this. I believe I lost my driver and it had to be reattached. It hasn't work after that. I have a...
  5. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  6. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  9. Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail: Outlook 2016 has suddenly stopped sending out my e-mail, it keeps reporting the server responded 452.4.1.0 the requested action aborted. Try again later. I tried a lot of things yesterday even re-installing Office and nothing fixed this problem. I called my Internet Service...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...