Windows 10: windows 10 on an Eee PC???

Discus and support windows 10 on an Eee PC??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to put Windows 10 onto an Eee PC. The first attempt had an issue which was looking for some drivers. I am trying to redownload 10 as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Miss Bad Wolf, May 12, 2017.

1. windows 10 on an Eee PC???

I am trying to put Windows 10 onto an Eee PC. The first attempt had an issue which was looking for some drivers. I am trying to redownload 10 as the first time the download got interrupted as the computer turned off due to battery issues. I am sitting close to the wireless router/modem so the download of 10 will hopefully be faster.
    What do I have to keep in mind for the installation? I am mainly trying to figure out how to have a safe computer and to watch my Microsoft Movies and TV stuff.

:)

Miss Bad Wolf, May 12, 2017
  2. GordonB-P Win User

asus eee pc 1000h problem with win 10

Looks like it might be in Tablet mode?

BTW, I'm surprised that an Eee pc 1000 will even run Windows 10 - I have an Eee pc 1001 and it's only got 2GB RAM max....

GordonB-P, May 12, 2017
  3. Missing ACPI driver after upgrade to windows 10

Same issue. I have an Eee PC Notebook 1215n.

Harri Uitto, May 12, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

windows 10 on an Eee PC???

I tried it a couple of years ago and ended up tossing it out. It appeared not to have sufficient power to run Win10 even though it met the minimum requirements for installing.

Berton, May 12, 2017
  5. I think the issue is that I assumed it was finished but it was not. That is creating a bootable usb. I am waiting now to see if it will work after waiting to make sure it is finished.

Miss Bad Wolf, May 12, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    The way I figure it is that as long as you have a backup of whatever you need to keep, trying out something on a computer only takes your time. If it doesn't work, just restore your backup of what did work windows 10 on an Eee PC??? :)

NavyLCDR, May 12, 2017
  7. Got 10 on it but having issues with video drivers.

Miss Bad Wolf, May 15, 2017
  8. windows 10 on an Eee PC???

No Windows 10 support from Asus.
    Windows 7-32 bit drivers is all they list
    Looks like it's Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver. Search Intel website.

Comp Cmndo, May 16, 2017
  9. I am looking up intel graphics media accelerator driver but having difficulty getting it accepted. I can sort of install it but it will not be implemented as I am not using the "right" version of windows. I use windows 10 because I do not want to use xp and I have a license for 10. Xp is too dangerous for me to use as it is no longer supported.
    I tried ubuntu once on the machine but I could not get the live USB to work. Now due to my inability to label my USB drives I am not sure which one has the live ubuntu or where it is.

Miss Bad Wolf, May 24, 2017
  10. I cannot get windows App Store to stay open.

Miss Bad Wolf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 on an Eee PC???

1. windows 10 on an Eee PC??? - Similar Threads - Eee

2. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  3. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a
  4. I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.: I've been through all the setting in the control panel and I've right clicked while in the desktop, I've looked and looked but I just can't find where to change the desktop background/wallpaper. Please help. Thank you :D...
  5. I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.

I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.: I've been through all the setting in the control panel and I've right clicked while in the desktop, I've looked and looked but I just can't find where to change the desktop background/wallpaper. Please help. Thank you :D...
  6. Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?: Hey, umm, what Windows OS would be good for my Asus Eee PC 900? I know, it's almost 20 years old but i want to make it useful. So, what Windows OS would be perfect for my netbook?Here are the specs of my Eee PC 900: Intel Celeron M CPU, 900 MHz16 GB of SSD2 GB of RAMIntel GMA...
  7. Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?

Which Windows OS for my Asus Eee PC 900?: Hey, umm, what Windows OS would be good for my Asus Eee PC 900? I know, it's almost 20 years old but i want to make it useful. So, what Windows OS would be perfect for my netbook?Here are the specs of my Eee PC 900: Intel Celeron M CPU, 900 MHz16 GB of SSD2 GB of RAMIntel GMA...
  8. BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...: Hi all,I have an ASUS Eee PC 1000H which was corrupt beyond repair so I thought I would reinstall Windows XP from scratch.It had Windows XP Home SP3 installed on it, so I used the appropriate Windows XP Home SP3 install disk for the install.The CD starts, installs all the...
  9. BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...

BSOD when installing Windows XP on an ASUS Eee PC - Can only install using F5 and selecting...: Hi all,I have an ASUS Eee PC 1000H which was corrupt beyond repair so I thought I would reinstall Windows XP from scratch.It had Windows XP Home SP3 installed on it, so I used the appropriate Windows XP Home SP3 install disk for the install.The CD starts, installs all the...
  10. Attempting to install Windows 10 on Eee PC 701/4G

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Attempting to install Windows 10 on Eee PC 701/4G: I'm attempting to install Windows 10 build 1809 from a cut-down Windows 10 ISO called Tiny 10. The ISO, when written to an SD card, starts to boot, but after 20 minutes of showing the Windows logo, crashes with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD. I have seen multiple websites...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eeepc 901 windows 10

2. windows 10 eee pc

3. eee pc windows 10

4. asus eee pc 1011px windows 10,
  5. ASUS Eee PC 1011PX drivers,
  6. will win10 run on eee pc 701SD,
  7. how to activate win 7 license on asus seashell eeepc,
  8. asus eee pc 1011px win 10 ,
  9. windows 10 PC EEEPC 10001P,
  10. asus eee pc x101ch windows 10 not detecting monitor,
  11. eeepc windows 10 resolution solved,